The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Dangerous dildos and other green extremes

Dangerous dildos and other green extremes

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Dear Suse,

I'm still laughing!
Posted by Lexi, Sunday, 18 March 2012 5:27:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Lexi, Suesonline. It's not necessarily a laughing matter – the environment can and does serve useful purposes, even for example, with marriage counselling…

Before divorce all couples should compulsorily attend a nudist weekend and air their differences!
Posted by WmTrevor, Sunday, 18 March 2012 6:01:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Steven you are a villain! in the nicest way.
Only good manners killed this thread,we could have had real fun, in my view.
What about starting a satire thread?
Now I know, yep, my anti green stuff brands me,in the eyes of our [Labors] lost brothers and sisters.
But it is the Australian nature to stirr,to try to upset your mates.
What other country would have once founded a group, based on mmatship and drinking,to aid Charity's.
Named it *the old Ba**ards*?
Yesterday,Market day [my second for the weekend] one stall holder me,and another stall holder, he walked as all do around talking to other holders.
Conversation,me everything he uny lecturer, first at uny head shrinker in the making.
QLD election and greens, believe me it was far hotter than here.
A customer came to buy, and one holder said go away we are talking!
The group grew by one, as he was Liberal us Labor it was fun and we enjoyed one another's company.
Greens took verbal heat however such is Australia
Posted by Belly, Monday, 26 March 2012 4:13:30 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy