The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > he is not the messiah, just a naughty boy

he is not the messiah, just a naughty boy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
calling Gillard, Rudd or Abbott a Messiah only demonstrates the ignorance of those doing so. Many also thought Obama was a messiah. Thankfully the Messiah did come but most are to full of self righteousness to acknowledge Him.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 25 February 2012 2:19:32 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
will again be given a chance to experience life under the
Libs.
Lexi,
My experience under Labor is thus, I have to pitt my knowledge & ability against people who have nothing but a piece of paper given to them by some watered-down institution yet their "qualifications" give them unquestioned priority over my practical experience. yet it is I & people like myself who constantly bail these experts out of trouble when rings fall into a heap. Labor is the outfit who has created this idiotic situation which costs us so many jobs & causes untold misery & frustration. Good people being assigned to the unemployment queue whilst the useless gobble up whatever funding is so irresponsibly handed out.
This is my gripes with Labor. They support the hangers-on & persecute the decent.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 25 February 2012 5:40:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear runner,

A lot of people thought Jesus was the messiah. The messiah was supposed to bring in the messianic age where nations shall study war no more and turn their swords into plowshares. No sign of it happening. A lot of deluded people followed and still follow the false messiah called Jesus. The messiah doesn't come back. A real messiah gets it right the first time. The souffle doesn't rise twice.
Posted by david f, Saturday, 25 February 2012 7:43:43 PM
Lexi,

You're not just a pretty face, a good heart and a dazzling personality, you are very prescient as well: yes, Rudd should simply stay shtum on Monday morning, make Julia do the running, look like an idiot going for her own job, lead the Labor Party to defeat at the next election, then step in and take over the leadership and lead it to victory.

Yeah, ........ right ........ but ...... is Rudd the sort of bloke who would take over anything when it is in a disatrous state ? Or, like so many other Alpha males, and managerial psychopaths, will only step in when somebody else has done all the hard work and he can look good ?

Sorry, I've read too many Flashman* novels. And worked under too many Flashman* bosses. Mostly Aboriginal, almost all closely associated with the Labor Party, as it happens. Important 'names'.

Just a coincidence, of course.

*Flashman series of novels (Pan, Fontana, Harper Collins), by George McDonald Fraser, all brilliant.
Posted by Loudmouth, Saturday, 25 February 2012 9:50:34 PM
Dear Davidf

when I compare the words and life of Jesus compared with your posts, I would be a fool to believe you.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 25 February 2012 9:56:52 PM
Dear runner,

I just stated facts. Jesus did not do what the messiah is supposed to do the first time. You are free to reject truth, good sense and logic. Apparently you do.

Best wishes,

David
Posted by david f, Saturday, 25 February 2012 10:16:36 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All