The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Union Bosses

The Union Bosses

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

Steve,

Mr Burke is the person that the WA Corruption and Crime Commission is investigating.

Because Mr Rudd was working with Mr Burke, it just so happend that the CCC were tapping Mr Burkes conversations and happend accross Mr Rudd.

Dont cloud the issues dont muky the waters.

Mr Rudd today was exposed in the Sydney Morning Herarld , as He and his top advisers abusing threatening intimidating and threating to ruin the career of a 22 year experienced journalist, and the editor of a Queensland news paper.

Mr Rudd has no integrity left.

Mr Rudd should resign before he draggs the good name of the ALP down to his murky depths of threats and intimidation to stop the freedom of the press.

I hope you do not share his characteristics.

Posted by Perthguynic, Saturday, 31 March 2007 2:43:13 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

t’s a great Labor story. Rudd even tells of having to sleep in his mum’s car.

But here now is how the children of the farmer who evicted the Rudds remember it:

Dad was a caring, compassionate man with terrific family values. What pains us most is the fact that he thought the world of the Rudds…

Since 1956, Bert [Rudd] had been employed as a share farmer and when the monthly milk cheque came in, his wage was half that cheque…

When Bert died our father had no choice but to employ a new farmer. It was the biggest dairy farm on the Sunshine Coast and there were more than 120 cows that needed milking morning and night.

Margaret [Rudd] would always have known at some point, inevitably, an incoming farmer would have to occupy the farmhouse.

But provisions were put in place by our father for Margaret. He explained to her she could remain on the farm, at no cost whatsoever, until such time as the new farmer arrived.

What Kevin has always failed to state is that the new farmer didn’t even arrive until July - that’s almost six months after his father’s death. During that entire time, our family continued to run the farm…

There was absolutely no reason for them to have left until the new farmer arrived in July.

Lier Lier Mr Dudd

Excerpt posted on yahoo top story about Grubby Ruddy.

Posted by Perthguynic, Saturday, 31 March 2007 2:46:06 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

Same Yahoo site, Rudd the story that wont go away. excerpt.

Here Rudd blames bad Queensland hospitals for his father’s death:

Labor leader Kevin Rudd said the death of his father Albert Rudd in 1969, from a hospital-acquired infection, propelled his political aspirations.

Mr Rudd joined the Queensland branch of the Labor Party at 16, five years after his father died from an infection that developed while he was recovering from a serious car accident at the Brisbane Royal Hospital.

“Life changed overnight ... as I thought about it later on, as a kid growing up, it became clearer and clearer to me that the hospital system that I grew up with, that he had to use, was by that stage pretty much Third World,” Mr Rudd told the Nine Network.

In fact:

Mr Rudd said in later years he heard reports that surgeons at the Brisbane Royal Hospital had failed to take proper care of his father. But according to Channel Nine’s Sunday program, which obtained a copy of the coroner’s report, the coroner had cleared doctors of medical malpractice.

The report said Albert Rudd had been drinking before driving, that he kept falling asleep at the wheel, and that when the car hit a power pole, he was not wearing a seatbelt and suffered massive internal injuries.

Lier lier Mr Dudd

Posted by Perthguynic, Saturday, 31 March 2007 2:48:06 PM
PerthGuy

I live on The Sunshine Coast, I was in Nambour today and Eumundi yesterday. I don't care what yahoo says about Rudd.

The perceptions of an 11 year old may be innacurate, but all it points out is that Rudd was not born with the priviledge of the ruling class.

As I posted earlier, Rudd's father died of abdominal sepsis, check the coroner's report. This is 100% controllable by antibiotics.

Your posts are getting more rancid every day. Check your facts. If you wish to believe every piece of crud posted by our failing, desperate Govt. thats your prerogative but I tend to look at facts, not smear, innuendo and outright lies.

I am waiting for some original thought from you Perth Guy. I have not read one yet.
Posted by Steve Madden, Saturday, 31 March 2007 3:07:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Liberals latest lie on Tasmanian forests. Two thirds of the area they said would be protected last election has been logged.

Ooops sorry they say, we could not keep both promises. Another example of Howard saying whatever he feels is neccessary to get votes. Liar Liar.

2 Tasmanian seats back for Labor. Bass and Braddon.
2 WA seats back to Labour Hasluck and Stirling
6 Qld seat back to Labor Bonner, Herbert, Hinkler, Longman, Morton, Petrie
4 Vic seats back to Labor Deakin, Gippsland, McEwen, McMillan
7 NSW seats back to Labor Cunningham, Dobell, Eden-Monaro, Page, Parramatta, Patterson, Richmond
1 SA seat back to Labor Kingston
1 NT Seat back to Labor Solomon

23 seats. Giving Labor 83, Coalition 64 and for once I am being "conservative".
Posted by Steve Madden, Saturday, 31 March 2007 3:35:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
H R Nichols society would be proud of perthguynic to overlook that dreadful controlling group in a thread called union bosses is funny.
The real power behind John Howard and a far more dreadful union than any in our history.
Now it is quite useless debating the issues Rudd is on the way to the lodge and for a long stay.
Perthguynic I doubt you your self believe your posts.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 31 March 2007 4:25:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy