The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The CO2 Tax is Permanent ?

The CO2 Tax is Permanent ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Bazz I forgive mate.
The thread= started by you asking a question.
I answered it,yes I am ALP.
And yes I, me, not forced by any party links, after due consideration think man in part brings global warming.
Now my answer, to every question or problem, is my considered opinion.
Unfortunately, ANY ONE who judges only on their teams thoughts, is doing more harm that good.
You and I will not be here to see it, but looking back at the current debate in 50 years, it will be seen for the cesspool it is.
Sorry but on any subject any debate, open minds grow closed ones do not .
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 20 September 2011 6:14:26 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/state-fudges-carbon-figures-20110920-1kjmc.html
My My seems more and more evidence is being shown that lies are part of conservatives every day policy's.
I am not surprised but will watch with interest as some try to whitewash this link.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 21 September 2011 5:10:54 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,
I agree with your posts. You may have read my post on the "Respect" thread. I too claimed that if we see policies with both eyes open, we would be being honest regarding the pollies for whom we voted do make bad policies, but that is endemic to both major parties, we all have to acknowledge policies from time to time as being not the right/wrong one.
I didn't vote for the Major parties, but I am appalled by the treatment of our Prime Minister. People like Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt and our Opposition Leader, have spread spiteful and untruthful rumours regarding the carbon tax, what I am surprised about, is that so many people are believing this hideous propaganda.
Hang in their my friend, hopefully people will see reason sooner or later, they just have to acknowledge when something is important to the well being of this big (sometimes ugly) world that we all inhabit.
Enjoy your day Belly,
NSB
Posted by Noisy Scrub Bird, Thursday, 22 September 2011 11:33:40 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy