The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > property theft

property theft

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Are you aware that we formed the Principality of Snake Hill
by secession from Australia over 3 years ago?
Our reason for secession was that 2 of our properties were stolen
through a fraudulent court case and they threatened to take the rest of our properties as well.
Our evidence was not even looked at, and our Appeal was dismissed
because "the facts are irrelevant".
Our cross-claim remained undefended so we filed for default judgment. The other party filed an application out of time to dismiss our cross-claim. The "Master" of the court granted their late application because he could "not see any dates on the documents".
The fraud squad eventually managed to read our evidence (all 5
pages) and agreed that we had been sued without reason.
No government department/agency/minister was able/willing to stop or reverse the theft. We were told to "get over it" and "move on".
Our secession was accepted and we have had recognition from
Australian and foreign government ministers and NGOs.
www.snakehillprincipality.info or www.freewebs.com/snakehillfcts
We met many others who have battled fraud through the courts, and
some have become our citizens, as well as others who are appalled at such blatant human rights abuse.
Posted by snakehill, Tuesday, 13 March 2007 1:54:49 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This is the first I have heard about this matter. After reading through the documents on your site it would certainly appear that you have been done a great injustice. Not being a lawyer it is hard to ascertain exactly what all the full details of the case are/were. However, it would seem to me that you really do need a solicitor/barrister that specializes in property matters. Even though you have already been shafted you may be able to sue for the monies gained from the sale of the units and unconscionable conduct.

Perhaps taking the matter to A Current Affair or This Day Tonight (you may have already done part of this as I do not see these programs) or any other current affairs program or leading newspaper might help as well by drawing public attention to it. Nothing to lose.
Posted by Rhett, Wednesday, 14 March 2007 3:12:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Rhett for your comments.
Unfortunately, media are not keen to expose this corruption.
Other fraud victims who have continued to seek justice in the courts have been totally ruined, bankrupted and had their lives threatened. One victim who persistently asked the police to investigate her fraud was almost jailed for asking for an investigation.

It is a pity that there are crooked lawyers who start these cases.

It is still worse that there are crooked people in prominent positions in the courts, who laughingly let those lawyers win these cases, against all of the evidence.

The authorities who are supposed to investigate and rectify these matters refuse to look at the complaints.

Victims are very much on their own and theft of properties seems to be encouraged.

We are just trying to highlight this issue so other people can protect their assets before its too late for them.
Posted by snakehill, Wednesday, 14 March 2007 8:32:33 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Snakehill, Your mailn problem was dealing with this entity alleged to be a Firm of Solicitors.
This was common practice in Qld some years ago and has cost a personal friend of mine his shopping complex after many years of attempting to defend his rights in our pretend Qld Courts. He was also shot while standing on the balcony of his rented home unit and complaints to police about the fraud were also ignored. The members of this vile club run this country and where do you think the Judges for aur pretend courts are selected from ? The same bunch of grubs that you borrowed the money from.
I would suspect that the same vile corrupt procedures were involved in your matter and I would very much like to enlighten you on how this scamm may have been conducted. As Graham would not appreciate my comments in relation to the conduct of the bottom feeders (laywers) posted on his web site as he would consider them defamination and be concerned about being sued in one of our pretend courts, you can send me an email to elspeth.young@petos.com.au and I will be only to happy to reply.
Posted by Young Dan, Thursday, 15 March 2007 12:14:42 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy