The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Bill Shorten declaring his ambitions of becoming Prime Minister

Bill Shorten declaring his ambitions of becoming Prime Minister

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
ABG

Anyone but Gillard.

If Labor did nothing for the next 2 years, it would be better than the damage they have wrought over the last 4.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Wednesday, 31 August 2011 4:55:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Australian Labor Party is up to its chin in talent.
To ignore that is to be blinded by the truth Kevin Rudd hog tied by a few, was nearly as bad, unable to act as Gillard.
Bill Shorten is, has been,and always will be, factional power.
From the controlling but not isolated from pain right of my party.
I believe, the dislike for him comes via his union background.
Remember, Labors has both great and dreadful history of ex unionists, Greg Combet too is a great man from union back ground.
I have no doubt.
Not at all
Bill Shorten, unless he waits till after a defeat, will prove to be the man we thought Rudd was.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 1 September 2011 4:41:05 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ALP up to its chin in talent? They hide it well.

I personally thought they were up to their Rs in crocodiles.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 1 September 2011 8:04:02 AM
Bill did not get my support for any reason other than he is the one.
We have fools from the union movement in Parliament.
Blame that, and one post here, on the product of the south bound end of a north bound Bull,the word? solidarity for labor, a lie. weasel word, to excuse a dill being given a seat,hows it going Doug Cameron?
Tomo may need that seat along side soon.
I fear only the continuation of Gillard because some do not ,yet want the lead but wait the train wreck.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 1 September 2011 8:36:15 AM
The ABC broadcast and other mutterings are a signal that the move is
on to remove Julia Gillard.
These things don't happen by chance.
Posted by Bazz, Thursday, 1 September 2011 8:55:40 AM
I would hate to see Gillard replaced, the coalition has invested so much time on an effective hatchet job, that she could not win an election for dog catcher led alone a parliamentary election.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Thursday, 1 September 2011 9:08:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy