The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The law is an ass

The law is an ass

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All
csteel: I will tell you who the cry baby types are, those who think a few women in burkas mean the end of civilization as we know it, a threat to our way of life, to our freedoms, to our laws.

Well sweetie, Someone has to save us. As the song goes. "where will you be when the ship hits the sand. You'll be inside prayin' for dry land."

Do you know what's happening in Britain & Europe? Why they are starting to do something about this religious curse, Islam.

It's because their freedoms are being eroded by these fanatics & the greenie, sensitive crowd are supporting them. When you find that you have lost you freedom to the Islamists then you'll blame everyone else & refuse to take the responsibility, as per usual. Then you'll want someone to save your arse & call upon us. By then it'll be too late. You'll wear the Burka weather you like it or not, & you'll stay home when you're told to, & not have any male friends, & sit in the back room when hubby has his freinds over. Oh, you'll be allowed to fetch the beers. Won't that be nice.

Actually when I think about it. All greenie types should wear the burka or at least put a bag over their heads, preferably a plastic one.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 10 July 2011 2:21:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

Sprouting Greens? Marvelous imagery but hardly accurate. I am not, nor am I likely to ever be a Green.

I'm just a proud Australian standing up tall (excuse the paraphrasing) against this brand of rightwing burka burning.

I have no problem with you having your say but you seem to want to claim the right to do so unchallenged. Well that is not what OLO is about nor is it my intention. However you are certainly not being boycotted so please don't claim it.

As to being a street sweeper I'm not sure there are too many of those around nowadays but I do earn a fair slab of my money directly on the tools, and no I do not have a university degree, not that I'm sure it makes a difference. I generally take people as they come, even ex-union officials despite knowing what the bulk of the workforce generally thinks of them.
Posted by csteele, Sunday, 10 July 2011 2:41:54 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Jayb,

England and Europe have the same kind of beat up merchants as you and Belly. France has around a thousand of their four million Muslims wearing burkas and you would think the barricades were being stormed.

Here one women is acquitted of knowingly falsely accusing a police officer and you and Belly are wetting yourselves.

Both of you should grow a spine. You present as a pair of overhyping fear mongers.

As my kids would say, Chill!

And in the end if you two still want to be knocked kneed cry babies, have the good grace not to accuse us of being the same.
Posted by csteele, Sunday, 10 July 2011 8:15:20 PM
The thing is CS is that I have lived amoungst Muslims for 2 years. I have an intimate knowledge of their ways. Did you know that because I'm not a Muslim I am considered not to have a God? Therefore I am an animal to be slaughtered. & I bet I don't get stunned before they cut MY throat.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 10 July 2011 11:05:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. Page 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy