The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > DSK and the missing Fort Knox Gold

DSK and the missing Fort Knox Gold

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. All
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/06/06/russia-says-imf-chief-jailed-for-discovering-all-us-gold-is-gone/ I always thought that there was something fishy about his arrest.Vladmir Putin has said that Dominique Strauss-Kahn was arrested not because of the alleged rape but because he had discovered that there was no gold left in Fort Knox.Ron Paul the Congresman for Texas has had deep suspicions for a long time that there is no gold in Fort Knox.

In 2009 the USA sent gold to China as payment for a debt.The Chinese Discovered that the bars were tungsten with only a covering of gold.

If DSK had committed rape,in 99.9% of cases for a person of DSK's wealth,money would have bought his freedom.Why would a woman risk going to court and losing the case when a greater reward is at hand?
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 11 June 2011 9:55:41 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay, here in your thread an answer can be found to a question I ask in my new thread just under yours.
My question?
Why is it we can not discus problems without diffing in to verbal warfare.
Why is it groups like the one that gave birth to your concerns, most probably the America extreme right, are heard.
Just maybe, the real and true financial problems of America, and the world are cloaked by, such rubbish.
We seem ever willing to march away from reality toward pure fantasy, enjoy your trip.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 11 June 2011 12:14:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,Don't you find it intriguing? It is also about your future.The really big economic collapse is coming and your eyes are wide shut.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 11 June 2011 2:29:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bless you, Arjay. Just when I think that the world has become staid and boring, full of people who get up in the morning, go to work, then come home again for tea, you introduce me to a whole new and exciting place.

Conspiracyland.

That site is a gem. A peach. A pearl among the dross of sameness that surrounds us - no wonder you are addicted to it.

Here are some of the discussion headlines that caught my eye:

"Pakistan Flood: HAARP Used in Pakistan?"

"Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots"

"Israel created Hamas as an excuse to wage war on the Palestinians."

"New NASA Research Points To Possible HAARP Connection In Japan Earthquake, Tsunami"

"World War 3 Legislation Introduced – The US Congress To Vote On Declaration Of World War 3"

What must it be like to have a life as exciting as yours, filled with all this drama. It must be like living permanently in the middle of a never-ending science fiction novel.

Oh, wait...
Posted by Pericles, Saturday, 11 June 2011 3:53:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now address the reality Pericles.Why would Putin put his reputation on the line for a lie.Why does Ron Paul also back his assertions that the Gold in Fort Knox is not there?
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 11 June 2011 4:19:44 PM
Arjay thirty years ago I watched a conspiracy come to life.
Wandering deep in the rain Forrest, wish I still could.
My companions 3 men saw a green moss covered log torn to bits.
They also noticed 4 or a few more trees broken of at the same hight, about nine feet.
2 then all three launched in to a discussion about big foot.
After short time each had turned and started at a trot up a very steep hill.
My need for a laugh kept me quite.
As they rushed breathless to the only car on top mine, I knowing the key to be in my pocket took my time.
And kept my council.
We drove down the escarpment, me being very silent as they chattered away.
Enjoying the first beer at that once wood getters village I listened as those trees grew and fur or hair was found on them.
2 are now dead one no longer around these parts.
I enjoyed the whole thing.
Never told them the trees and dead log , had been ripped open by hungry cockatoos , black ones, looking for grubs.
Or arjay was it big foot? on his/her way to pear in to windows and frighten little kids.
That story is still told in that pub today, it was the home pub of the two now dead and continued to grow as time went by.
I have a beer there now and again,put another log on that fire if I get a chance too.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 11 June 2011 4:24:39 PM
Pericles, you missed a vital part of Arjay's websites. They commonly
want to sell you a year's supply of food and similar, so that you
will survive the coming calamity. Or perhaps some books, explaining
things further!
Posted by Yabby, Saturday, 11 June 2011 8:20:19 PM
Yabby more derision and ad hominem.Why won't Congress instigate an audit of the US Federal Reserve?
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 11 June 2011 11:03:22 PM
sarge-ant shultze sees nothing[aka per ridicules]

please note that no remedy needs to be provided
because he sees no problem..[former bankers are completly trustworthy]

i wont say much about the cockatwo story
but note no evidence is forthcomming
that the gold is held in fort knox

cause no one needs audit
them honest bankers
who somehow stoped paying intrest on accounts
ans managed to apply user fees on top of their ursury

AUDIT THE FED
its about time SOMEONE looked into the issue

[if the fed had real gold in it..
would the us dollar..be hitting a huge floor price
..as the price of gold doubles?

how hard would it be to replace gold with somwething else
if YOU KNOW...no one ever checks it..

reveal the audit reports[if any]
and do a public audit and test the quality of the gold in hand
then use it to reign in the budget/

[but who owns it now..the fed controls it's security]..
but the people should still own it..let the people be assured it still is what its CLAIMED to be

AUDIT THE FED
how hard is that..!

its so easy to SEE NUTHIN
or tell cockertwo stories
or yabber on

AUDIT the fed
give proof*]

cause..
we dont trust bankers..!
and its about time the people knew
not the same/gullible conspiricy theory-knockers
knocking the few..who allow other thoughts..like what happend wiotrh the jew[told to take a cold shower..then chocked on the sarin gas]

in god we trust

not man
not the fed
not the mint

you hold the peoples gold?
prove it..!
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 12 June 2011 8:01:26 AM
Arjay, any chance you could change your taste in conspiracies?

I know Pericles does enjoy demolishing your particular brand of political and financial conspiracies, but I prefer those of a more scientific bent. Like this site:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Joe_Cell

To my surprise I spent many happy hours taking apart that page on a forum. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Now I know how much pleasure a dog gets from being let loose on a rag doll.

Yet people openly supporting such things is uncommon here. I am not sure why, even Today Tonight did a piece supporting the health benefits of burying crystals in school yards a while ago. Clearly airing such theories can be popular, and I don't think its fair Pericles gets to have all the fun.
Posted by rstuart, Sunday, 12 June 2011 12:15:40 PM
RS great link
but not replying the topic
not even trying to rebut...should i reply the slur

even if its *off topic

even if its destracting
from the important issue of missing gold..?

the joe fuel cell allows people
to do away with bying petrol..for ever*

it works by *implosion..
[sucking the pistons..instead of..*explosion]

the water is special as well..
[especially topical at this time in histry]
as it neutralises...NEUTRALISES radiation instantly*

it would cost less than 100$'s to convert over to this FREE energy
[pro hart had two cars running exclusivly on the stuff..HH2]

there is so much more
i suggest you make it a topic..!

and watch the vidio's
then try it
instead of knocking it..without even TRYING it..!

AUDIT THE FED
audit the fed's
follow the money trail
follow where the golden bricks...really went

[they were leased out to member banks..LEASED out]
@ $44.44 cents us per oz...[the banks cant AFFORD to buy it back
thus the hardpress to NOT audit the fed....cause people cant handle the proof*

AUDIT the fed
audit the fed

OR*

..bring in the joe fuel cell
free to all of us..[and to heck with the bankers /big petro lobbies]

this info has been hiden for 30 years..!

and look at what big petro/big bankers
did to us all...in that short time...!

anyhow where did the GOLD/au go?

it was leased to its member banks
at $44.44 cent's per oz
then onsold into the gold markets

and they are so broke now
they cant get it back

thus their stooges run destractions
every time the issue is raised

enough allready
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 12 June 2011 1:36:26 PM
That site is a bit OTT Arjay. Have you seen the other stuff in relation to Mayan calendars and other end of world prophecies.

I agree the money market is highly manipulated. Both the US and China are printing money and lamenting the fact that each other is printing money; and banks are lending money they don't actually possess which is the same as keeping 'fools gold' bar reserves to pay off overseas debts.

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-worlds-fastest-printing-press-2011-1

The West is borrowing money from China and increasing their level of debt instead of printing their own money to pay for infrastructure with withdrawal of money from the economy at intervals to offset inlationary pressures.

It is like a game of Monopoly - one in which 50% of the world's wealth is owned by 2% of the world's people. That suggests our system is not working for the majority of people.

"Today, gold reserves are almost exclusively, albeit rarely, used in the settlement of international transactions".

"The IMF maintains an internal book value of its gold that is far below market value. In 2000, this book value was SDR 35, or about US$47 per troy ounce.[8] An attempt to revalue the gold reserve to today's value has met resistance for different reasons. For example, Canada is against the idea of revaluing the reserve, as it may be a prelude to selling the gold on the open market and therefore depressing gold prices."

I like this summary:

http://enough_already.tripod.com/money.htm
Posted by pelican, Sunday, 12 June 2011 3:26:45 PM
OK for those who don't like the site here is another ref. http://www.metrolic.com/fsb-new-report-dsk-arrested-for-discovering-that-u-s-had-no-gold-in-fort-knox-anymore--170705/ The EU Times have also reported this.

All I see is personal attacks upon myself but no substance on the logic or the reality presented.Just prove that Vladmir Putin and Ron Paul have not made these assetions,then we will have a starting point for debate.

Ron Paul by the way is one of the major contenders for President in 2012.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 12 June 2011 7:09:59 PM
OUG,Isn't it rather contradictory that people like Pericles and Yabby attack the Pakalert site as being untrustworthy yet will quote from the lying rag called the Daily Telegraph as being the gospel truth.

I'm not holding up Pakalert as being the pargon of truth.eg http://www.veteranstoday.com/ mix truth with fiction to pervey their agends and I don't believe everything they print.This whole DSK scenario just does not add up.No one in this position of power and wealth even if guilty would be allowed to embarrass the most powerful monetary body on the planet unless he,DSK had an agenda contrary to their official policies.

I smell a dirty big rat and so does Vladmir Putin and Ron Paul.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 12 June 2011 7:32:36 PM
It isn't "another report", Arjay. It is the same one, using the same words.

>>OK for those who don't like the site here is another ref<<

But you are asking the wrong question:

>>Just prove that Vladmir Putin and Ron Paul have not made these assetions,then we will have a starting point for debate.<<

Vladimir Putin did not make any allegations as to the presence or absence of gold in Fort Knox. Read through the article again, and you will see that all he said was that the arrest of DSK was somehow suspicious.

"It’s hard for me to evaluate the hidden political motives but I cannot believe that it looks the way it was initially introduced. It doesn’t sit right in my head."

He is just stirring the pot, like he always does.

And your mate Ron Paul simply said he "thinks it is a possibility" that Fort Knox contains no gold.

I "think it is a possibility" that I will live forever. So far, there is no evidence to contradict me. Does that make it true?

And all this is because of what?

"A new report prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Federal Security Service..."

Which is, conveniently, further described as...

"...this FSB secret report"

Yeah.

Right.

Topp Seekrit.

Not that secret, though, if it is being quoted all over the place. I wonder why the people who "know" about its contents don't simply publish it?

I think I know the answer. But I'm not telling. Because it's secret.
Posted by Pericles, Sunday, 12 June 2011 7:32:58 PM
There is a distinct possibility that every conspiracy and cover-up Arjay shares is true. I am happy to admit that I continue to be a doubter, and I don't have much faith in the current cover-up allegations. But I won't go so far as to say with any certainty that Arjay is wrong.

I will, however, offer a few questions:

1) In 2009, OUG noted that the gold in Fort Knox was corroding (http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=2663#59897). As gold doesn't corrode, this serves as evidence that the gold in Fort Knox is not actually gold. This corresponds with the apparent payment of fake gold (really tungsten) to China. The trouble is, tungsten doesn't corrode at temperatures below about 400 degrees Celsius. Your thoughts?

2) I did some digging around, and the tungsten story has as many detractors as it has believers, or so it seems. It seems unlikely to me, despite claims that tungsten is the 'perfect' gold substitute, that this would work. It would assume that the gold would be carried in a way that would avoid chipping or scratching, and that it would remain in its original bullion state indefinitely. Gold melts at a little over 1000 degrees, tungsten at a little under 3500. Assuming that the gold was used to pay a large debt, surely the Chinese would have undertaken some quality control tests? Surely some repercussions would have followed? Your thoughts?

3) Are there any other reasons (apart from having no gold left) that the Americans might attempt to pass fake gold off as the real thing?

I'm not going to say you're wrong. It seems, though, that there is a determination among those of a similar mind to you to prove that there is no gold in Fort Knox. Among the arguments you have presented is the statement that nobody has proven that there IS gold in Fort Knox. Similarly, nobody has proven that there ISN'T. I doubt either Ron Paul or Vladimir Putin have access to proof of that, and neither has been forthcoming with any evidence they DO have.
Posted by Otokonoko, Sunday, 12 June 2011 9:25:58 PM
many*..will have excuse..to muddy the waters..

i first heard..about the rusty/gold..
from reports..made by the cleaners..[not first hand]

the tunstun angle...sounds a better means..than iron
but..its unlikely...they would be so dumb
as to give it..to china

thats simply insane
[the fed could easilly buy-up
real gold to meet such events]

after all..it has the franchise on the worlds/monies..

what i feel..is these rumours need to be stopped

so the govt should vote..*to audit the fed*
the strange things is that..they refuse to..!

and that makes it all suss
the fed rerserve shareholders..have had control
over fort knox/fed reserve...coin minting note/printing etc
since the 30's..[globally]

and NOT ONE AUDIT..IN ALL THAT TIME?

that is suss..the story goes..the govt went broke
sold the whole money US/franchise for 44.44 billion [us]
with that price FIXED..if govt buys it back..

[under the terms of bankruptcy]

the full story is explained in the book
''the creature from jeckle island'...thing is
its time we had an audit

[after all the bankers convinced govt
to isue war bonds..and the banker are the ones
who wanted to be paid in full in gold/silver*]..

and eventually got EGSACTLY..what they wanted
now..*we want to have an audit...fully accountable

[bankers have more than already gotten their 44.44 billion back
just the recent bailouts..exceed any valid reaoning
for them to continue holding the global money/making franchise

govt should not be forced*
to lend..ITS OWN MONEY*

if there is no audit
there can be..no trust

only the guilty could even try
to attempt to justify..doing nothing

doing nothing is not an option..!

melt the bars down..in a great big pot
test it ...grade it..value it..DECLARE IT*

if fort knox still holds...the gold/silver...
the fed OWES it to us all..it needs..to account for every gram

it could easilly pay off
every cent..of the worlds govt's debt's...
and fix much that ails the globe..

and certainly stop
govts..from selling pUBLIC/services

audit the fed..*
who dare's..*not to know?

the truth...all it takes
is giving us all the proof

[applies to our own..*fed reserve as well]

juliar..you want
to lead the world?

AUDIT THE FED..!

now
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 12 June 2011 10:04:54 PM
If the federal reserve is audited, and it comes up short, what are the flow-on effects for all of us? Do we want (can we afford) those effects?
Posted by Otokonoko, Sunday, 12 June 2011 10:23:21 PM
OUG unfortunately Juliar does not have the power or the inclination to audit anything.She just does as she is told.It is the Global Corportates who call the shots and Julie does what she is best at,ie lying for them.

Otokonoko,I'm not saying that it is 100% true that the gold has been substituted by tungsten.If the Chinese have discovered a trick by the USA elites then who in our media here will have the guts to report it?DSK I would have thought is part of the Globalist view and is affirmative of the view for a one world Govt or NWO.There is no way that they would let a sexual scandal bring so much bad attention upon their organisation unless DSK is about to seriously erode their credibility.DSK has been complicit in the rape of the PIGS in Europe,so why has he suddenly developed a conscience in regards to missing gold at Fort Knox? Is DSK the patsy being set up for other IMF transgressions about to be revealled?

There is a lot more to this mystery than we are airing now.The chances are that the alleged missing gold at Fort Knox was common knowledge for decades amongst elite circles.

China has recently warned the USA not to default on its debts owed to them,so the stage is set for serious confrontation.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 12 June 2011 10:55:29 PM
It is tragic, that the simple fact world monetary system is in real danger of getting us all into trouble.
But even more so that Ajay's constant flights of fantasy actuality turn any investigations away.
Here, in this thread, the man tells us Gillard is a lie teller, and that she will not investigate the FED!
America would be more than surprised if she started an investigation into its Federal reserve.
Time and again I have said these Henny Penny the sky is falling conspiracy's may well blind us to real ones.
Unable, yet to find a link , but ABC s Kerry O Brien in a talk about Journalism has put the thought I could not name in to the spotlight.
Astro Turf, grass roots movements that are phantoms, products of politicians and those who wish to influence public opinion.
It may well be, I have said it before arjay unknowingly is a servant of such, it is said the American Tea Party is the biggest use of Astro Turf at this point in time.
How strange,if we chase silly stuff while the real problem sneaks past.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 13 June 2011 5:23:57 AM
A general comment to Pericles, Belly, and all Arjays detractors.
The exact same conglomeration of shylocks have OWNED the monetary and banking systems in Europe the UK and then the US for the past four hundred years, not just the same companies, but the same families controlling the operation from generation to generation. This conglomeration IS the US Federal reserve; the commonwealth of the USA own bugger all.

With the advent of the UN the World Bank and the IMF this conglomerate had a vehicle to deliver world economic control, and they started using it in the 1970's with the dismantling of all first world nation’s tariff control legislations. What I am saying is that nothing Arjay spouts is improbable given we and our governments are controlled by corporations that are in turn controlled and directed by the afore mentioned banking dynasties.

Pericles about HAARP, it is the only program to survive the Reagan star wars research, it goes back to Tessler and it is terrifying in its potential application. It is funded jointly by the military and the national security agency and that alone tells you it is aggressive technology, or at least their application would be. HAARP can control environment and whoever controls HAARP controls humanity.

Arjay is quite possibly the only holistic thinker on this forum; most others have pre set terms of reference that preclude a scenario where humanity could be globally subservient to a handful of key players. Australia is almost there now, no manufacturing and the inability to feed ourselves in a couple of years….how did that happen…to the lucky country?
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 13 June 2011 12:37:47 PM
pelican>> It is like a game of Monopoly - one in which 50% of the world's wealth is owned by 2% of the world's people.<<

Pelican, not in any way to reproach you but more to shatter the hopes of those among us who feel we have a shot at that other fifty percent that the filthy rich do not own.

Wiki>> A study by the World Institute for Development Economics Research at United Nations University reports that the richest 2% of adults alone owned 50% of global assets, and that the richest 10% of adults accounted for 85% of the world total.<<

Most of the world owns 15% of its wealth, and in the past twenty years these filthy rich have become filthier, how they count it amazes me, a trillion here a trillion there, but we have become poorer and indebted.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 13 June 2011 12:56:03 PM
OMG !
Haarp is another version of the age old radiosonde system that has been
in use since Marconi was a boy !

Have a look at wiki haarp, Thats what it is about.
There is a part there about the conspiracy theories.
Best comedy capers I have read for a long time.

If you think it is hard to affect global warming, try some of the
things that Haarp is supposed to do.

People shouldn't rave on about things of which they have no knowledge.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 13 June 2011 1:23:46 PM
Well Bazz, as I said HAARP is funded by DARPA, the U.S. Air Force, and the U.S. Navy, all the usual suspects. I personally do not think anything they do is for the good of humanity as a whole and if the HAARP technology could achieve the ends that the conspiracy lobby espouses, there would be no hiding from it and no defense against it. Would the US government or those controlling it use it to their advantage in suppressing a foreign enemy, of course. Would they use it to control their own citizens, of course, as Brzezinski said, yesterday it was easier to control a million people than kill them, today it is easier to kill a million of them than to control them. This is the mentality of the geopolitical advisers to the US president.

My point is Bazz that as comfortable as you feel, we collateral to the ones who rule the world, the same ones who are looking at technologies that will make the tried and true method of inserting a foreign body into our bodies at velocity to kill us a thing of the past.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 13 June 2011 2:37:24 PM
this is the HARP

http://ilmot.co.uk/HarpLager.html

I like best.
Posted by Austin Powerless, Monday, 13 June 2011 2:39:44 PM
Sonofgloin, you worry about haarp but the Russian OTHR was a bigger
annoyance. Haarp only annoyed those in NE US and Alaska.

Fortunately our OTHR was better engineered and caused a lot less interference.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 13 June 2011 4:01:47 PM
Time to name names, sonofgloin.

>>The exact same conglomeration of shylocks have OWNED the monetary and banking systems in Europe the UK and then the US for the past four hundred years<<

Be specific.

And show us a little of what you believe they "OWN".

I have asked Arjay this same question before, but without success. I was wondering if you had any new information that you would like to share, since it appears to underpin all of your "conspiracy-to-control" ideas?.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 13 June 2011 4:34:04 PM
Your turn, Arjay.

>>Just prove that Vladmir Putin and Ron Paul have not made these assetions,then we will have a starting point for debate.<<

Done that.

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=4509#116140

Now, where's that "starting point for debate" that you mentioned?
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 13 June 2011 4:36:30 PM
Pericles the 12 Federal Reserve banks are technically private institutions that are "owned" by member banks, but they act as a public service institution when it comes to America’s economic policy, which is akin to giving the wolf the key to the sheep pen.
You said Arjay would not or could not tell you who owns the American Fed, I will. This was lifted from a recent American Senate hearing on abolishing the so called Federal Reserve Bank of America:

" The controllers of the Federal Reserve are the stockholders of this private banking corporation and the following eight family banks are the primary owners of the American Federal Reserve:

Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin
Lazares Brothers Banks of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy
Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam
Lehman Brothers Bank of New York
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Kuhn, Loeb Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs Bank of New York.”

Pericles governments and nations come and go, but the few that run the money go on forever, well this lot for the last 400 years or more. I do not see your problem with understanding the facts of the first world’s economic system, and the history of it from 1914 onwards at least. It is not by my design that a handful of people control us all, they rely on us not believing it possible, and you obviously believe it is not.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 13 June 2011 5:34:39 PM
Vladmir Putin,"The IMF was a victim of a US Conspiracy.It is hard for me to evaluate the hidden political motives but I cannot believe that it looks the way it way initially introduced and it doesn't sit right in my head."

I'm not saying all we read on these sites is the absolute truth but I like Putin,am saying that there is no way the IMF would let a trival sexual scandal bring disrepute on such a powerful organisation unless there was another hidden agenda.Perhaps the missing gold at Fort Knox is just a distraction because these allegations go back many years.DSK has obiviously crossed them really severely for such an action to take place.It may well be that DSK has developed a conscience and does not want to bring the PIGS into abject poverty.

Pericles here is a really good site that will answer your questions about the banking cartels that have existed for the last 300 yrs.http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=25080 ie The Federal Reserve Cartel; The Eight Families who own it.The Federal Reserve creates money from nothing to equal the increases in GDP+ inflation for the US economy.These same banksters do likewise for Europe and Australia.They are more powerful than most Govts on the planet.They tell Obama when and how high to jump.Aust does not even rate in their power plays since we are never invited to the Bilderberg meetings that just occurred in Switzerland.Interestingly China was invited this time since China has not backed down over the threatened invasion of both Pakistan and Iran.China has also warned the USA not to default on its debts.The neo con banksters are in deep trouble.Their own plans have spun our of control and they look like dragging the whole planet into a nuclear war.

Webster Griffin Tarpley is brilliant in his analysis of Global Political power plays.http://tarpley.net/

Sonofgloin ,thanks for the accolades.I just want people to think for themselves and outside the square of the traditional media.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 13 June 2011 6:17:03 PM
*there is no way the IMF would let a trival sexual scandal bring disrepute on such a powerful organisation unless there was another hidden agenda*

Sheesh Arjay, there was silly old me thinking that the US law officers
were doing their job. Rape is not trivial and the man does in fact
have a bit of a history with women. Clinton was US prez, a reasonably powerful position and he was brought down over a freely
delivered blow job.

But explain this to me Arjay. If DSK, working for the IMF might have
spilled the beans, what would stop him from now spilling the beans?
The man is not dead after all
Posted by Yabby, Monday, 13 June 2011 7:20:03 PM
That's just a list, sonofgloin.

>>"The controllers of the Federal Reserve are the stockholders of this private banking corporation and the following eight family banks are the primary owners of the American Federal Reserve...etc.<<

Doesn't mean a thing.

And you missed the most important part of my question...

"...show us a little of what you believe they 'OWN'?"

And please not just another list. Some real numbers, please.
Posted by Pericles, Monday, 13 June 2011 10:00:05 PM
I think the Fort Knox CT more plausible than the "Climate Scientists falsifying data to secure research funding" CT, and much easier to prove. But unless there is an independent audit, any speculation serves what purpose?

Of more interest to me are ideas that can be tested. I myself am rather dubious of the quality of sterling silver being sold. This view is not a result of CT websites, but because of a neodymium magnet I own. Old and hand made silver pieces tend to pass the test, but much of the mass-produced stuff I have tested is magnetic, some highly so. Does this make me sure that all mass-produced silver sold by jewelers is fake? No, but it makes me cautious.
Posted by Fester, Monday, 13 June 2011 11:53:54 PM
I tried to avoid the thread.
It is lost in a world that never existed.
But that seemingly ignorance about a brutal RAPE?
Arjay are you giving the rich and powerful the right to walkaway from such CRIMES.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 5:09:44 AM
Pericles you are again trying to obfuscate.The USA has a $15 trillion economy and in normal times the US Federal Reserve creates from nothing 6% of this to equal increases in GDP + inflation.This is $900 billion p.a .These same banks also creat money for Europe and Aust.The Fed in 2008-9 loaned $54 billion to our RBA and bailed out our NAB and WESTPAC.

The US Govt is $14 trillion in debt bailing out mates of the Fed Res and fighting their illegal wars.Now you are trying to deny that these banks are not that powerful.What Bernake and his mates have done to the USA and Europe is criminal and they are continuing to destroy our economies with their greed.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 6:48:46 AM
Pericles...""you missed..the most important/part..of my question...

"...show us a little..of what you believe*..they 'OWN'?"""

thats so clever

i recall you worked 'in'..the money market peri
but guess what...fed aint govt...
nor..strictly speaking private

if govt it would need to declare
its special intrests
but its not govt

if it was public..then it
would need to declare to its shareholder's
not that an average joe blow super contributer would know it
[or even his funds manager need to declare it]...

this is a clever intricate scam..

not wrote by fools..or those with no influence over others
strangly they are..8good at keeping secrets..go figure

we have in this day..private business/
public business..and govt business
all designed to hide..who owns what

the worlds ritchest lists
dont measure private incomes
you know..they can control any attempts..to list their stolen booty

BELLY...""I tried to avoid the thread.
It is lost in a world..that never existed.""

belly so it seems...
[is made to appear to be so]

secrets only work..when you can keep others ignorant of your secret

like take this..*day-trading..
you can bet..on stocks going up or down
you can buy a share..of a share...

but mostly no-one..or few..
ACTUALLY hold..*the physical/share papers..anymore

we can at best 'own'..
physicly hold..only a promise of a share

[cause there is the international house of settlements
who 'hold'..the RIGHTS..to shares/
who holds the..*promise..of gold etc]

but here is the clever thing
its a face[front]..only...this house of settlements
has mORTGAUGED..all the shares...

it only holds..a small equity
CANT ACTUALLY HOLD THE PHYSICAL PAPER..
because its security..for their loans..from their masters

the physical shares..arnt even held
by the house of settlements..

its held by some unknown money changer
[who lent them their DEBT*]
[then took the shares as surity/security..for THEIR loan]

this is how EVERYDAY..
3 times more gold can be traded
than was..*ever mined..ie..they trade in promises

yet
dont even HOLD..that promised*

thats held by..secret PRIVATE trust account's
serving those..who run things FOR THEMSELVES...
holding the actual assets..

while we hold
only third party promises*
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 10:18:01 AM
i have previopusly put up links
about these houses of settlements

the share one for egsample holds from memory
shares to the value of 1.3 trillion
but also holds a MORTGAUGE of 1.2 trillion

those who made this scam
hold the actual shares
and the voting rights for those shares
the 'house of settlements'..is only a patcie..[front]

""But that seemingly ignorance
about a brutal RAPE?""

mate your being finatially shafted..[raped]..RIGHT NOW*

but you just havnt realised it yet
because they arnt hitting you..*[yet]

you are being raped by unsen backdoor men..who run whole parties..whole dynasties..whole countries..whole govts

own newspaper/media/medisin..banking/law
trade/farming/law/industry even unions
anything run by someone..who gives orders
but also who will follow..THEIR orders

unseen boards/family trusts
run it all..

by pulling unseen strings

via [contracts..and threats
of collecting their debt]

sending WHO-EVER they fear BROKE
or to jail

the more you owe to them
the more..they trust you

easy credit
cause they make..it easy
till,..*they decide..to make it hard*..[think rape]..

now ALL WE WANT IS TO AUDIT
the ozzie..fed branch

to find-out
who owes what to who

then..pericules can get his list
he knows they keep secrets...[and if any does say so]
they know you know,...you now have become a known known...[a knock on your door]

mate pay up
or move out
i got a court order

these people are close to being god incarnate
they could change this world in an instant
[see my coin thread..and other posts]
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 10:26:49 AM
This titanium gold plated bar job sounds a like a Michael Caine movie.
Actually Archimedes solved that problem a long time ago.

Can you imagine the Chinese letting that fraud go by to the keeper ?
I will bet every bar is checked before it leaves the vault.
Anyway, why bother with that when you can, as has been done a lot too
much in recent times, just generate pixel money ?
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 10:32:16 AM
Who, me, Arjay?

>>Pericles you are again trying to obfuscate.<<

I asked a straightforward question. How can that possibly be obfuscation, which is generally attributed to answers, not questions?

And you're not helping the cause at all, are you?

>>The USA has a $15 trillion economy and in normal times the US Federal Reserve creates from nothing 6% of this to equal increases in GDP + inflation.This is $900 billion p.a .<<

The question was "...show us a little of what you believe they 'OWN'?" You have simply described what they put into circulation via government borrowings.

What, out of that lot, do they actually "own".

I'm talking ownership. Not creation, or distribution. Ownership. After all, that's the only way to wield economic power, isn't it. The golden rule - he with the gold, makes the rules etc.

And you do insist on looking at this through the wrong end of the telescope, don't you.

>>The Fed in 2008-9 loaned $54 billion to our RBA and bailed out our NAB and WESTPAC.<<

There was no "bail-out". Fact is, Australian Banks took advantage of the Fed to get hold of some really cheap money, at never-to-be-repeated rates of interest. Smart move. Super-smart, in fact.

Have a great day
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 1:32:59 PM
Pericles:>> show us a little of what you believe they 'OWN'?"
Some real numbers, please.<<

Silly question, they own everything. History is the greatest prognosticator to the future, below is a recent history of how so few came to own it all.

"Rothschild’s sons were known as the Frankfurt Five.
Amschel - ran the family's Frankfurt bank with his father, while Nathan ran London. Jacob ran Paris, while Salomon ran the Vienna branch and Karl ran Naples.

The Warburgs, Kuhn Loebs, Goldman Sachs, Schiffs and Rothschilds have intermarried into one big happy banking family. The Warburg family- which controls Deutsche Bank and BNP- tied up with the Rothschilds in 1814 in Hamburg, while Kuhn Loeb powerhouse Jacob Schiff shared quarters with Rothschilds in 1785. Schiff immigrated to America in 1865. He joined with Abraham Kuhn and married Solomon Loeb’s daughter. Loeb and Kuhn married each others sisters and the Kuhn Loeb dynasty was consummated. Felix Warburg married Jacob Schiff’s daughter. Two Goldman daughters married two sons of the Sachs family, creating Goldman Sachs. In 1806 Nathan Rothschild married the oldest daughter of Levi Barent Cohen, a leading financier in London. Thus, Merrill Lynch super-bull Abby Joseph Cohen and Clinton Secretary of Defense William Cohen are descended from Rothschilds.

Today the Rothschild’s control a far-flung financial empire, which includes majority stakes in most world central banks. The Edmond de Rothschild clan owns the Banque Privee SA in Lugano, Switzerland and the Rothschild Bank AG of Zurich. The family of Jacob Lord Rothschild owns the powerful Rothschild Italia in Milan. They are founding members of the exclusive $10 trillion Club of the Isles - which controls corporate giants Royal Dutch Shell, Imperial Chemical Industries, Lloyds of London, Unilever, Barclays, Lonrho, Rio Tinto Zinc, BHP Billiton and Anglo American DeBeers. It dominates the world supply of petroleum, gold, diamonds, and many other vital raw materials."

Pericles these people run the world, why you think you are free from them or that they do no control our individual futures and national destinies is beyond me, you seem to be coherant.
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 5:35:27 PM
Pericles in an age of amalgamation that is the global corporate cabal why will you not accept that a handful run and own the global financial system. Just like corporate these banking families merged, inter married, and were the traditional financiers to the poor and rich of Europe for hundreds of years. Their banking cabal was first into the states when they were still colonies, who do you think financed the opening of the new world? It was not the poor Europeans that fled to the new world because of poverty, it was the European banks, the Rothschild’s and their agents. In 1914 the European cabal formed the Federal Reserve, whose non reserved shares comprise 48% while 52% is owned by the banks that form the reserve, so the European banking houses own and control the American Federal Reserve.

But this statement of pedigree really does not mean anything as the controllers and government minions of this cabal seek one world government, it is the best business plan for their monopoly of a business. The IMF and The World Bank and the UNDO were created in the board rooms of these money lenders to further their interests, and it is working, national sovereignty has gone, boarders have gone, protectionism has gone, a global laissez faire economy with one group controlling all credit and all trade, it is almost there but one world govt would seal it.
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 5:35:46 PM
Sonofgloin,Pericles will never confront the stats on the US economy I've presented.There is definitely an elite agenda that is destructive to the entire planet.The Bilderberg Group have just concluded their meeting in Switzerland but this time Swiss politicians confronted them wanting answers.

China was invited and they are trying to seduce them into the NWO.This is a measure of China's success who they have been trying to contain via military actions in Afghanistan and Pakistan.China produces 80% of its new money debt free via their Govt Banks.

The real reason for the invasion of Afghanistan/Pakistan was to starve China of energy and resources.If China gets it oil/gas pipelines form cenral Asia,then the Western Oligarchs are stuffed.They have destroyed production in the West and enslaved us with debt.The only thing left is our debt, their worthless derivatives and the US war machine.How do we have a war with China when they produce most of our consumerables?

China has now called their bluff on Iran,Pakistan and more recently on the USA defaulting on its debt.China has won.I see the Bankster elites of Europe/USA trying to make a deal with the elites of China to bring in a World Govt.They will sell us all down the drain to achieve absolute power.
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 14 June 2011 11:00:11 PM
It occurs to me that you have a recipe for an entirely unhappy life, Arjay.

Constantly in fear of... well, practically everything I guess. The interesting thing will be when you finally discover that you have been wrong all along - will it make you happy, that the weight is lifted off your shoulders, or sad, because of all the time you have wasted on it?

But no matter.

>>Pericles will never confront the stats on the US economy I've presented<<

For the simple reason that you don't understand them. You consistently get simple facts wrong - look back over the number of times you have misled yourself. That Rumsfeld speech is a classic example.

>>There is definitely an elite agenda that is destructive to the entire planet.<<

There may be. But there is a massive lack of evidence for it. Just listing a bunch of Banks isn't evidence of anything except there are Banks.

In order to have any value at all, money needs to move. To be used. Buying armies, stealth bombers, battle cruisers, whatever. Where is the evidence that any of the banks you mention are using money in a devious or suspicious way?

The key to any study of finance is very very simple, whether legitimate or otherwise.

It's called: "follow the money"

Where did it come from? Where did it go? And what did it get up to along the way? Because unless there is both a source and a destination, it might just as well not exist at all.

Think about it, and then apply this simple principle to some of your theories. You'll find that there are some awfully big holes.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 15 June 2011 9:48:33 AM
What Pericles said.
Posted by Loudmouth, Wednesday, 15 June 2011 10:25:13 AM
pericules
you make much of us not being able to name
the assets of the elites

so lets turn your question arround
please mate tell me

how many business are free of bank mortgauge?
how many big multinational..are debt free

you know to get loans
you gotta put up surity
many in business..simply speaking
owe the bankers more than their business is worth

and thus dont own it
the bankers do

if you got a business
but all or most of the proffits go to the bank
who really owns what...i have noticed overtime..that the rich arnt rich because they got assets/cash..but because they got bank credit

you can get pretty cl;ever about this
or even precious...but lets asimply DO AN AUDIT..
and find out FOR SURE..who claims to own what..who is getting the rent money?

i ofen thought
if we would have govt seize EVERYTHING
and return that people make claim to 'own'
we would soon expose the fat controler running the whole game

[then declare them the owner of the world
and let the peons..owning nothing..get on their knees
to beg satan..for a crumb off his materialistic table]

you accuse arjay of being unhappy
think how you will feel..*defending the indefensable
when even a small part of the scam is revealed to be true..!

AUDIT THE FED..
today juliar

then...lets see
who is REALLY running this real:m

clue
its not govt
they are run by party hacks
the real question is who controls the party hacks
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 15 June 2011 11:01:41 AM
The really big worry for us in the next few months is the US Federal Reserve pulling the rug and calling in all the loans it has made to foreign countries.This will make our banks call in loans they have made to us.There will be an asset sale with few buyers and the banksters will come in to buy up shares and property for cents on the dollar as they have done so in the past.

The inevitable collapse of the US $ will make the banksters spring their trap.Money to them is plentiful since a stroke of a keyboard creates billions $.The system is totally corrupted.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 15 June 2011 6:43:28 PM
Ummm... really, Arjay?

>>The really big worry for us in the next few months is the US Federal Reserve pulling the rug and calling in all the loans it has made to foreign countries.<<

I think you might find that they have borrowed rather more than they have lent. In fact, I believe that you yourself have noted this on a number of occasions.

Also - just a byline - loans tend to have terms. You can't just go around calling them in when you feel like it.

Another thought for you: loans reaching maturity, and being refinanced, happens every single day.

You worry about everything, quite needlessly.
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 16 June 2011 2:43:02 PM
Yes they can call in loans when they feel like it.My loan agreement like many others stipulate that the loan may be called in at short notice with no excuses.The Central Banks like the Fed are not in trouble,they can print money and steal from the US people via inflation.The banks have done it before Pericles,in the 1890's & 1930's Depressions.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 16 June 2011 7:14:25 PM
i note in two years time
qlds debt shall reach 85 billion
currently it stands at 65 billion

see the joke of the 5 P>I>G>S
going broke...[by bankers forced austerity measures]
the debt came DIRCTLY via bailing out the banks

[when they should have seized them..
[NATIONALIASED them..and run them as bankrupt]
govt guarentees..not pays for debts//by borrowing from the very banks gone broke..

see banks need only take a govt promise
and monetise it..[WITH intrest]...
greeks debt for egsample runs at 18% per year

and the INTREST..payment is due in july
thats the next loan from the imf gets made
[in exchange for the bankers holding title over govt services
[that then..{price wise..]go through the roof

see countries are selling off..their silver[assets]
and the bankers getting ever more control

they say you TOOK OVER OUR DEBT...
now its time.,.we collect AGAIN
make our private debt..into your public debt

in the last week the stock market
has had two quater of a trillion
falls..

in australia alone we have had value stripped off
over 50 biillion

just this last week

mate we are like were driving in a bus
heading for a cliff...your sitting next to the driver
oggling juliars legs or some other destraction..

while the bankers thinking about how to get the next bailout..
how to put in the next BIG NEW TAX..

so they can get a bailout..AGAIN

so that govt can..*AGAIN assume bwankers debts
so govt can yet again bailout the bwankers

mate in this year
you will all of a sudden..a huge wakeup
and see they been stealing..from you as well as us
and say..what went wrong

well mate arjay an me been trying to tell you

continues
Posted by one under god, Friday, 17 June 2011 8:24:03 AM
NO ONE IS AUDITING THE SCARY BANKING SYSTEM..
that NEEDS debt..and ursury

cause it needs to repay the worlds feds
its searching for assets..to try to put value..
under their loans...to mates..that were over valued
thus under securitised

currently..if some mug is willing to put up a security
they are only too willing to give them cash
the create from thin accounting..that [they print/they own]

and they dont mind waiting till you go bust...
within this year..or the next...

think of how much you lost in supper in 2008..!
you aint seen nothing yet...

why are you defending the indefensable?

i asked how many ARE DEBT FREE
you didnt reply,...cause you know none are
[even the babnkers bought into their own delusion
its like enron all opver again..good govt money after bad

and the people
paying in good times and bad
well let them just go broke..[like the 35% small business gone bust in greece..this last year alone]

worse will be spain
but look at ireland..or briton..selling back
the bank..for a third it bought it for..only two years ago

lok at the nbn..never going to get that money back
but one day a banker will own it..for about a third we paid to build it
Posted by one under god, Friday, 17 June 2011 8:24:26 AM
Yes, there is pain associated with the GFC, oug. No doubt about it.

>>and the people
paying in good times and bad
well let them just go broke..[like the 35% small business gone bust in greece..this last year alone]<<

But - as I keep saying to Arjay - to understand these situations better, you need to "follow the money".

Those businesses went bust for two reasons. One, they had borrowed money to start the business (or keep it going) and couldn't keep up the interest payments. And two, because their customers were in the same situation - they had borrowed too heavily from the Banks, and now had to tighten the belt.

So... which would you prefer? A system that doesn't lend money in the first place? Because this is the Arjay/Mises/Ron Paul model, "don't lend money that you don't have already sitting in the vaults". Given the amount we-the-people are already in personal debt, that ain't going to happen for a few decades yet.

Or a system that takes calculated risks in lending you money, but sometimes gets those calculations wrong, and it comes back to bite us all. As happened with the collapse of property loans in the US.

Trouble is, you and Arjay are so keen to find someone else to blame.
Posted by Pericles, Friday, 17 June 2011 10:52:31 AM
percules..quote...""you need to "follow the money"".

THATS WHY WE SAY AUDIT THE FED...!

"""Those businesses went bust for two reasons.""

ok let hear your opinion

""One,..they had borrowed money
to start the business (or keep it going)
and couldn't keep up the interest payments.""'

which is modus operandi..
for bankers globally

they lend..only to those
who they KNOW will go bust

alternativly
you actually have to prove
you dont need the money
to get any..

ie so they KNOW you lie

""And two,
because their customers were in the same situation
they had borrowed too heavily from the Banks,
and now had to tighten the belt.""

rerad go bust
read have the banks come inn with their court order and contract./...and take their houses

its such a predictable cycle
currently the world holds debts of 3 quadrillion
on assets worth at best 2 quadrillion

""So... which would you prefer?""

the old way...you went to govt
declared you had ten pounds of silver or gold
and they made THAT ASSET into the money...we got a fraud system...that monetises paper...at balues set in the good times
so the bankers can take it all BACK..in the bad times

WE MUST LEND IN THEIR MONEY
repay in their money...and kill to get their money
if we hope to pay off the con-tract..lending their franchised money

what?''A system that doesn't lend money in the first place?""

no
a system that says you hold assets
that have a value..that allows credit to be created
the more assets..the more money..the less debt the less money

things arnt working..
cause govt should issue the money
repaying every penny lent..[not the ursury]..
not for the for/proffit bankers..gain..at odious intrest rates

""Or a system that takes calculated
risks in lending you money,..but sometimes"""

lol.ALLWAYS..eventually
gets it wong...

continues
Posted by one under god, Friday, 17 June 2011 1:33:19 PM
allways gets it wrong
and the so called..*new/money..[middle class]
slip back..*into the lower classes...

[and the old/boy network..the old/money
hidden in family trusts...*survives]

continue quote..

that..""gets those calculations wrong,
and it comes back..to bite us all.""'

mate calculating risk?
lol..your so funny;*

those with money..are INFLATING..*a huge bubble
looking to avert risk..by only bying..REAL future product
with their losy fiat paper/promises

banks are risk averse..
thus they took contol..over the money system

only trouble being they..got greedy
and now..risk destroying it all...AGAIN

[trouble being..govt could
SEIZE back the banks....for free..
and ENFORCE every debiter to FULLY REPAY..*every penny..they lent..

with govt holding the assets/paying wages/rent
with govt keeping..the viable businees going
with govt adminestrating..the BANK-ruptcy..

THIS TIME
not bankers

and have govt..cancel* the ursury rates
intrest..that costs us all the earth..
it is ursury...that is criminal....

""you and Arjay are/so keen
to find someoneelse..to blame.""

mate were not..the ones..who went BROKE
then got the..*worlds govts..to bail out..*OUR DEBTS

to publicize the debt
upon the innocent..bailing out the..*foolishly GUILTY*

that was ALL
the bankers doing

any fool..that sides with the bankers
deserves to take a big-hit...

investment..wasnt invested
thus was criminal..by intent/and result

SO
lets talk about
(ADVERSE DEBT*

google it...

[its not..*enforcable first person debt]
its basiclly criminal
to do the adverse
debt thing..

tHAT..
the *bankers done to the pigs...first..

then to the world
3 and a half years later*

i wish you would put..*your words
with some accountable organisation..!

cause when your proven wrong....
you will still be saying blabber/all

arjay and me
TOLD you about the upcomming fall..last time
[your lousy reply..was
were were doing it..all the time]
yes we did..

till the day..the bubble burst
just as you8..were DENEYING..[at the same time]..

deneying that it could ever happen...
then when it did...*you still claimed a moral victory,.lol

butter wouldnt melt..in your mouth
but this time..a bailout wont work

nationalisation is the only fix..[then]
to any willing to assume the debt...and
with assets..to underwrite it..

ie govts monetises ASSETS*

with our skills..the skills
the /talents/assets..of its people...

before we become a mob
Posted by one under god, Friday, 17 June 2011 1:54:07 PM
Arjay,
according to the Foxtel program there was to be a program on
the History channel about Haarp. I sat down to watch but unfortunately
it was one about global warming.
A big actor they called the governor, Jesse Ventura investigated the
IPCC etc and found a conspiracy.
All to do with a UN official and Jacob de Rothschild.

You would have been in your element !

Unfortunately they brought in a real AGW skeptic climate scientist
from MIT in Boston Mass USA. The program would have damaged his
reputation by associating with that TruthTV organisation.
I had a look at their web site and they produce a whole lot of
conspiracy documentaries.

Their writeup on Haarp convinced me they did not have a clue.
Bit like those who put a song and dance on about mobile phone towers.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 17 June 2011 2:04:06 PM
While we are talking about conspiracy theories, here is one that seems
to be genuine. Most of you I think will know of George Monbiot.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/georgemonbiot/2011/jun/16/peak-oil-labour-government

So surprise, surprise the British Government has known all along about
peak oil and the problems thereof. Despite their many denials they
have documents and refused FOI requests. Dear oh dear.
Read the comments also.

Am I too innocent to believe our government would also know but would
pretend that all is well and now don't you worry ?
Yes Minister !

I think the problem is that the pollies have no answer when asked
what are you going to do about it, so they hope it will go away.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 17 June 2011 3:17:05 PM
Bazz I think HAARP is grossly exaggerated.It would take enormous amounts of energy to achieve weather manipulation etc.There is a lot of mis-information being perveyed to make all observations look ridiculous.Unfortunately in the realm of 911,it is conspiracy fact.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 17 June 2011 5:28:06 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy