The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > DSK and the missing Fort Knox Gold

DSK and the missing Fort Knox Gold

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. All
http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/06/06/russia-says-imf-chief-jailed-for-discovering-all-us-gold-is-gone/ I always thought that there was something fishy about his arrest.Vladmir Putin has said that Dominique Strauss-Kahn was arrested not because of the alleged rape but because he had discovered that there was no gold left in Fort Knox.Ron Paul the Congresman for Texas has had deep suspicions for a long time that there is no gold in Fort Knox.

In 2009 the USA sent gold to China as payment for a debt.The Chinese Discovered that the bars were tungsten with only a covering of gold.

If DSK had committed rape,in 99.9% of cases for a person of DSK's wealth,money would have bought his freedom.Why would a woman risk going to court and losing the case when a greater reward is at hand?
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 11 June 2011 9:55:41 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay, here in your thread an answer can be found to a question I ask in my new thread just under yours.
My question?
Why is it we can not discus problems without diffing in to verbal warfare.
Why is it groups like the one that gave birth to your concerns, most probably the America extreme right, are heard.
Just maybe, the real and true financial problems of America, and the world are cloaked by, such rubbish.
We seem ever willing to march away from reality toward pure fantasy, enjoy your trip.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 11 June 2011 12:14:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,Don't you find it intriguing? It is also about your future.The really big economic collapse is coming and your eyes are wide shut.
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 11 June 2011 2:29:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Bless you, Arjay. Just when I think that the world has become staid and boring, full of people who get up in the morning, go to work, then come home again for tea, you introduce me to a whole new and exciting place.

Conspiracyland.

That site is a gem. A peach. A pearl among the dross of sameness that surrounds us - no wonder you are addicted to it.

Here are some of the discussion headlines that caught my eye:

"Pakistan Flood: HAARP Used in Pakistan?"

"Obama Orders Military To Prepare For Spring Food Riots"

"Israel created Hamas as an excuse to wage war on the Palestinians."

"New NASA Research Points To Possible HAARP Connection In Japan Earthquake, Tsunami"

"World War 3 Legislation Introduced – The US Congress To Vote On Declaration Of World War 3"

What must it be like to have a life as exciting as yours, filled with all this drama. It must be like living permanently in the middle of a never-ending science fiction novel.

Oh, wait...
Posted by Pericles, Saturday, 11 June 2011 3:53:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Now address the reality Pericles.Why would Putin put his reputation on the line for a lie.Why does Ron Paul also back his assertions that the Gold in Fort Knox is not there?
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 11 June 2011 4:19:44 PM
Arjay thirty years ago I watched a conspiracy come to life.
Wandering deep in the rain Forrest, wish I still could.
My companions 3 men saw a green moss covered log torn to bits.
They also noticed 4 or a few more trees broken of at the same hight, about nine feet.
2 then all three launched in to a discussion about big foot.
After short time each had turned and started at a trot up a very steep hill.
My need for a laugh kept me quite.
As they rushed breathless to the only car on top mine, I knowing the key to be in my pocket took my time.
And kept my council.
We drove down the escarpment, me being very silent as they chattered away.
Enjoying the first beer at that once wood getters village I listened as those trees grew and fur or hair was found on them.
2 are now dead one no longer around these parts.
I enjoyed the whole thing.
Never told them the trees and dead log , had been ripped open by hungry cockatoos , black ones, looking for grubs.
Or arjay was it big foot? on his/her way to pear in to windows and frighten little kids.
That story is still told in that pub today, it was the home pub of the two now dead and continued to grow as time went by.
I have a beer there now and again,put another log on that fire if I get a chance too.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 11 June 2011 4:24:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy