The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Submission to introduce Sharia Law

Submission to introduce Sharia Law

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20
  13. All
Online-opinions members. With just one stroke of the pen, thinking can change. The aboved voiceless incoherency is what any I am.....the essence.....that is mankind/women.

Right now, is just one more step to what we all want.

I think the Australian people are what we want:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He82NBjJqf8

Just watch the world, and tell me.....what do you see:)

All the best

LEAP
Posted by Quantumleap, Tuesday, 17 May 2011 6:57:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
No, I am equally disinterested in living in any "FORCED" religious society, regardless of race or creed. Any "LAW" that forces people to believe any one interpretation of God, presumes to impose upon everyone that knowledge of god is only possible through that law. That way lies the middle ages, where learning or professing to understand that which was forbidden was heresy.

You would submit that ANY PERSON in this Country could possibly be OBLIGED to profess to believe (under pain of dispossession, etc.) that which they do not?

We evolved PAST this point only recently, allowing those who would see us return to it to IMPOSE it upon others? Against their will SOLELY because of their bloodline? Rationality & a willingness to stand for a cause (even using violence) are not mutually exclusive... Rationality, you claim, yet you would see the virtual enslavement of people against their will (or not, their personal choice, not the laws)?

No. I would sooner die resisting such a throwback to ignorance, indeed to celebrating ignorance... Letting others impose ignorance on those who would have it otherwise? Really?
Posted by Custard, Tuesday, 17 May 2011 7:04:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Its your world:) Sharia LAW:)...I don't think so.

What does it mean......we are all the same:)...lol....we get it....and?

Mother earth. How can you live without it:)

All the best:)

And some:)

LEAP
Posted by Quantumleap, Tuesday, 17 May 2011 7:20:41 PM
It should be noted that many Muslims are strongly against the imposition of Sharia Law. I suspect this submission is not supported by many Muslims who embrace those comments made by the Attorney-General as revealed in Bugsy's link.

"People who migrate to Australia do so because of the fact that we have a free, open and tolerant society where men and woman are equal before the law irrespective of race, religious or cultural background.

"Indeed all applicants for citizenship swear a collective allegiance to the people of Australia and undertake to respect our customs and abide by our laws," the Attorney-General said.

"The values underpinning those principles will not be changing."
Posted by pelican, Tuesday, 17 May 2011 7:48:12 PM
Belly:>> Not on your life ever .
This country should never bend to any minority wants and wishes.<<

Belly do you mean like the minority Labor primary vote and a government cobbled together from Greens and self serving independants, or the minority of Aussies being for a carbon tax,....or is it just the Arabs.
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 17 May 2011 8:47:06 PM
We already have Sharia in Sydney, every morning I find out what drive by Sharia happened in the Arab enclaves the previous night, they are sorting themselves out already, peace be with you.
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 17 May 2011 8:53:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 18
  11. 19
  12. 20