The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Howard's war crimes - after the abortion.

Howard's war crimes - after the abortion.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All
This week, a lobby of judges, barristers and legal experts has accused the Howard government of war crimes, deliberately compounding the illegal actions of the Bush Administration. Led by Melbourne barrister Robert Richter the group called for the prosecution of the prime minister and other ministers for the 5 year illegal detention of David Hicks. Richter was also making a point that the incarceration was violating the Australian criminal code and international law.
The call came at the same time this week when Hicks defense lawyers were in court arguing that the Howard government had failed its constitutional duties to protect its citizen Mr. Hicks. Richter explains “Instead of confessing to a wrong and doing the decent thing by trying to set it right, they are pushing ahead with ‘churching the whore’ after the abortion. They urge the Americans to create a facade of legality for what is seen by all honest jurists as a gross violation of national and international law.”
It may still be the case that after 5 years of government lies about Hicks a new charge conjured up and put on the books – the dubious retrospective law.
In reality, Hicks has been illegally detained for 5 years with no end in sight. To string the process along the government over the years has at times hinted that something is being done. Many people have expressed grave concerns on what this 5 year torturous incarceration will do to Hicks mental facilities.

Recently Howard has cooked up 40 new so called anti-terror laws, gravitating around 'arrest without charge' and denying 'the right to a speedy trial.' As Howards rule wanes, he will attempt to rule through terror. YES for this country, for anyone who opposes what the political establishment is doing such as running the social services into the ground after asset stripping them or privatising them.
Posted by johncee1945, Tuesday, 27 February 2007 8:09:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yea.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 3 March 2007 8:38:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Iraq has become Bagdad or is it Bagdad has become Iraq?
I in another thread said Howard would bring Hicks home soon he has just begun.
He in my view told his mate Dick to send a letter to Australia before the election saying thanks blokes ,take your troops home well done.
The lies end only after the election, after Howard is judged.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 3 March 2007 4:43:11 PM
Did they also try to church the male responsible for impregnating the whore? It takes two to create an unwanted pregnancy.

The whore is not the only sinner in this case.

If they arrested the clients and published their names in the papers they could stamp out prostitution more quickly than arresting the prostitutes I would think.

But the men don’t really want to stamp out prostitution they only pay lip service to it. No pun intended.
Posted by sharkfin, Sunday, 4 March 2007 9:20:28 PM
Why are we concentrating on David Hicks , what about the other 500 odd prisoners at Guantanamo Bay 95% of whom are innocent {according to CIA informant planted there},if we are to stand for one we should stand for all.
Alan
Posted by alanpoi, Sunday, 4 March 2007 10:58:18 PM
Hansard 2-03-1898 Constitution Convention Debates (Official Record of the Debates of the National Australasian Convention)
Dr. QUICK.-
The Constitution empowers the Federal Parliament to deal with certain external affairs, among which would probably be the right to negotiate for commercial treaties with foreign countries, in the same way as Canada has negotiated for such treaties. These treaties could only confer rights and privileges upon the citizens of the Commonwealth, because the Federal Government, in the exercise of its power, [start page 1753] could only act for and on behalf of its citizens.

Therefore John Howard had no position to pursue David Hicks to be charged!

There is this excellent document published titled “Is the Constitution safe” by Nick Hobson which shows how various Federal Governments have secretly replaced the entire Constitution with the purported Australia Act 1986.
I responded to this document with my article titled “The Constitution is a PERPETUAL LEASE”. See my blog
http://au.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-ijpxwMQ4dbXm0BMADq1lv8AYHknTV_QH Exposing the elaborate swindle to rob us of out constitutional rights is not on and it as is unconstitutional.

On 6-7-2006 published book;

INSPECTOR-RIKATI® & What is the -Australian way of life- really?
A book on CD on Australians political, religious & other rights
ISBN 978-0-9751760-2-3 was ISBN 0-9751760-2-1

I then filed this as evidence in my appeals (a 5-year legal battle against the Federal Government lawyers which were heard on 19 July 2006, and I succeeded on all constitutional grounds and so in the appeals.

See also my website http://www.schorel-hlavka.com

You see, I placed also before the Court John Howard had no position to authorize any armed invasion into the sovereign nation Iraq and within Section 24AA of the Crimes Act (Cth) committed TREACHERY.

The then Governor-General Peter Hollingworth refused to DECLARE WAR.
I lodged on 18 March 2003 an application in the High Court of Australia seeking a Mandamus/Prohibition for Australian troops to invade Iraq, but the High Court of Australia, on 19 March 2003, the day of the invasion, refused my application within section 75(v) to proceed! Seems to me they were taking sides with the Government rather then remaining impartial.
Posted by Mr Gerrit H Schorel-Hlavka, Tuesday, 6 March 2007 1:46:59 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy