The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > HMAS Suck Cess

HMAS Suck Cess

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Aparently the HMAS Suck Cess is a good ride.Do you think we should be spending our tax dollars on the entertainment of our sailors when they should be shooting up Iraqis and Afghanis to save us from terrorism?

Really Capt Cess Poole will be beside himself if this boat continues to rock and roll in this fashion.It could be a matter of, "Christ, I'd better get to Church before the earth moves for us all!"
Posted by Arjay, Tuesday, 22 February 2011 11:05:57 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm confused, Arjay.

You haven't mentioned the international cabal of banksters, nor the 9/11 conspiracy, nor the need to adopt the gold standard, nor Ron Paul for president, nor the evils of the Fed...

Are you OK?
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 6:59:32 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles,
I was beginning to worry myself as Arjay doesnt realise sailors sail the open seas not Afganistan and Iraq.
Posted by Philo, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 7:06:55 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Philo,they do have surface to air missiles.Pericles,I have to give you laugh sometimes to break the monotony.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 11:29:06 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It's been happening for a long time Arjay it only just gets reported on from time to time. There does need to be a big re-think about defence culture. Having had friends go through the 'system' despite what defence mouthpieces might tell you, the traditions of bastardisation and misogny still run rife.

How do you change that sort of culture? Very difficult and it takes a long time, and can only be achieved by accountability for actions. Where there is no discipline there is no change. Trouble is many of the senior ranks of the old guard continue to turn a blind eye until the media get wind of any misdoings.
Posted by pelican, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 11:48:58 AM
Don't be so unfair to yourself Arjay.

>>Pericles,I have to give you laugh sometimes to break the monotony<<

I don't think that you have ever posted here without providing me with a good laugh.

It's the way you tell 'em.

Oh.

And timing.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 23 February 2011 12:06:35 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy