The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Insult

Insult

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Pick your insults with thought deep blue,wheel chair warriors?
Let me tell you, you give evidence nearly every day ,against your self.
You let fly at OUG inferring he was not in command of his mind, then praised me.
I have to tell you, OLO does not deserve us fighting here.
On behalf of any one who is in a wheelchair, if only I could confront you, not here in a real car park, you would find me no old man.
I have no respect for you , lets stay away from each other learn however to control your ego, it leads you to place a foot in your mouth and to have miss placed self confidence.
Posted by Belly, Monday, 3 January 2011 6:33:59 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
And there you go again, bellies...always taking things out of context.

But some do know how to kiss butt really well. Poor G must have a whooping rash by now:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 3 January 2011 9:08:40 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I know a group called the wheel chair warriors.
Each and every one of them has guts and my admiration, me a crawler?
Are you admitting GY may not agree with your way of talking?
I do not care who is offended by you ,I clearly think you should only post if clear headed.
This is my last word to you, if you had of said ok got it wrong I would have forgiven you.
Note my view of you is shared think before insulting and if you can not take it do not hand it out .
Posted by Belly, Monday, 3 January 2011 4:49:11 PM
Bellies...This is my last word to you, if you had of said ok got it wrong I would have forgiven you.....see I knew you were a compassionate individual. Ok...no more .05:) I think we have an accord. Iam going to miss that red wine.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 3 January 2011 10:02:20 PM
Shock! See I told you that the Australian Governments are backwards.....and like I said on another thread.....they think so little of you, your worth is less than a dog.

Home is where good governmenting should begin. "Oh but not in Australia....No...."that would be stupid....wouldn't it (rollies eyes )

More care is taken for out-siders (like Boat-people),that means what? More jobs that your own children don't get......over-crowding/lack infrastructure that cant support the numbers now.....poor people well......if poo was worth something....poor people would be born with-out butt-holes......and the lists goes on,on and on.

This is where the Greens have all the commonsense concerning these problems Australia faces today.

Care for our own first....and if we have a little left over, we will help where we can.

What a slap in the face.

You did vote them in:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Friday, 31 December 2010 4:00:14 PM

Was this the post you want me to apologize for?

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 3 January 2011 10:05:45 PM
This event, not yet peaked in some places is tragic.
We do not yet know just how tragic.
We will, threads heading is now out of date,yes still think we did not get early explanations of those donations.
We will all pay, the whole country.
Sad that we/I let the thread drift from the pain QLD and its people are suffering.
I have given,will again, and think on behalf of every OLO inhabitant, say we are sorry and with you,I will take a Holiday later in the year in that state ,we all should.
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 4 January 2011 5:08:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy