The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Depleted Uranium; Fallujah worse than Hiroshima.

Depleted Uranium; Fallujah worse than Hiroshima.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Ajay.

"They have no regard for the people of Fallujah or ordinary folk of Israel.Power is their goal and even a nuke war is winnable in their eyes.

See...that's what I don't understand.

NO_ONE WINS.

Blue
Posted by Deep-Blue, Friday, 17 December 2010 5:18:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ARJAY... I still don't get where you are coming from? ? ?

What ideology are you advocating? ? ?

You say:

//BLU,It is all about money and power.//

Ummmmm can you tell me when it has NOT been about that in the sum total of human history by all sides of conflicts ? ? ?

Are you so naive that you just think by exposing this stuff it will suddenly cease to be about those things?

You seem to have a messianic complex about this, but you are a messiah without an afterlife mate....

You just seem to want to drag down, but not offer something as a basis for rebuilding.

It makes you look like a bitter old twat who just revels in whining.
(I'm not saying you 'are')
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Friday, 17 December 2010 8:18:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AIR,after all our interactions you still refuse to join the dots.

Blue,it all goes back to 1913 when President Woodrow Wilson gave the power of money creation to the US Federal Reserve.This meant that a private group of banks could possess the increases in GDP of the US population and loan it back to them as debt.This made a select group of banks more powerful than many countries on the planet.They were able to create wars for profit and create booms and busts,thus buying up assests for cents on the dollar.

The Fed creates and loans all the money needed to run the US economy and much of Europe.They tell our pollies when to jump and how high.

They backed the concept of 'The New World Order'.JFK warned us about the military industrial complex.It is this cabal of banksters,arms manufacturers,oil companies and drug companies that has the world on the path to war.The US believe that they can win a strategic nuke war.They have been developing small nukes for quite a while.There is no way the US will win a conventional war against China.This is why an escallation of nuke weapons will soon get out of control.

The US is not currently been led by people of sound judgement or intellect.The Elites who created the GFC and stole $ trillions from ordinary folk,are seeking war as their escape from justice.This is why logic does not prevail.War is looming and we must stop it.
Posted by Arjay, Friday, 17 December 2010 11:23:21 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Look! Iam sure you just all need each other..........and that's fine.

You all see whats the game to you.....and that's fine. Time then must be on your hands then..............good! Now it's your next move:)

There waiting for your answer:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Saturday, 18 December 2010 12:41:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ajay...forget that last post.............I could tell you why.......but it would just mess up your world......and your xmas. Just go with the flow.

Friend.........I hate what I see in todays world...........but I will not stop in what I believe in, and if that takes my life........so be it. The gate Keepers Job is to work all into one.

Enjoy your Xmas............as we will do.

Stay cool.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Saturday, 18 December 2010 1:33:13 AM
Dear Arjay.. I was mostly 'with' you in that last post, up to the point where you connected the "Military Industrial Complex" to the Bankers.

I won't elaborate too far on that, to aviod fact challenged argument, but I have no problem with your idea of the Bankers and the Fed....Glenn Beck is with you too FYI.

Where you create a bit of cynicism is this...you don't provide an IDEOLOGY or..POLITICAL ANSWER.

You seem to be simply saying "We must stop it".....but for the love of Pete.. who is 'we' ? and do you think 'we' can stand up to the huge resources you have outlined?

My position though is that there is NO "political/ideological" answer which will 'fix' the system/world politically.

You should know me well enough by now that my position is this:

"New PEOPLE create new world orders" and to my mind the very best we can hope for is just that prior to Christ returning, the forces of darkness will be restrained sufficiently for us to survive.

The Political answer is....new hearts... united with Christ.
We can hope for nothing more than that such renewed people will simply reshuffle the social and economic priorities in such a way that we can live reasonable lives with reasonable freedom.

If you are hoping for 'masses in the streets' to change what you perceive as 'them'.... give up :) people care about one thing...
"MY HIP POCKET" they don't care about incremental theft of their freedom unLESS you can show how it effects them personal and economically.

SO...I'll repeat my challenge:

WHAT do you see as the solution to the Global Banking NWO Conspiracy?
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Saturday, 18 December 2010 7:56:57 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy