The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > World Cup embarrassment

World Cup embarrassment

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
OUG said........but i wont descend..to their level..
..[i ignore fools..such as them blues]
as well as the maroons..[their all loony tunes]

Yes....and your the shining example of totally sane. lol. Since you don't and will never know me......I'll give you the benefit of the doubt OUG:) Just sit back and light up one of those healthy smokes that you clam are so good for you.

This is a football nation bud.......and soccer is for the ladies:)

See! I can do the Ozzy suburbs thing:) and I think you should grow up just a little mate:)

Now! Where are those pills...............Coz I think I have a headache:)

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Saturday, 4 December 2010 2:31:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
This was a last minute cobbled together debacle led by Frank Lowy.Frank has been recently all over the media enhancing his public image.Normally Frank is a private recluse person who pulls the strings of Govt in a surrepticious manner.Why this change of image a tactics? Pericles,can you see suggest reason why we wasted $ 45 million on the whim of Frank?
Posted by Arjay, Saturday, 4 December 2010 8:04:25 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hang on Arjay, Lowy has been working on this passionately for
years now. Australian football just happens to be his passion.

He did his best.

See the bright side. The Arabs have put 50 billion $ on the
table, for what is after all, one huge ego trip. We got away
cheap as chips.
Posted by Yabby, Saturday, 4 December 2010 9:14:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well, if it was Franks passion, Frank could easily have paid for it, not us, who would get nothing from it had it arrived at our doorstop, other than a massive building bill for all the venues, gravy train free tickets for every halfwit politician that wanted to be seen attached to it, and whatever other bludgers there might be grifting their way through life.

Everyone loves Frank, it seems.

The poor boy made good.

Hang on, his contribution to the destruction of towns and suburbs has been the Westfield system of shopping hasn't it?

The privatisation of what should be public space, the town/suburb shopping area.

Thanks for absolutely nothing, Frank.
Posted by The Blue Cross, Sunday, 5 December 2010 8:27:24 AM
A bit of socker came up on a TV channel I had been watching.

Within a couple of minutes, before I got around to turning it off, there was some primodona in a yellow shirt, [different colour to the others] running around waving yellow & then red cards around, as if they were weapons.

Perhaps they were as someone started crying.

How can anyone watch this stuff? A very lucky escape.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 6 December 2010 12:47:38 AM
Hasbeen.........see, that's the impression I got:)

"Perhaps they were as someone started crying.

How can anyone watch this stuff? A very lucky escape."

Its a euro thing.........and that's where it should stay. ( not to say soccer is locally a bad thing, horses for courses )

Give me football,meat-pies,kangaroo,s and Holden cars mate........any-day.

Bunch of big girls.

BLUE
Posted by Deep-Blue, Monday, 6 December 2010 10:01:29 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy