The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > China sends an ICBM message to the USA?

China sends an ICBM message to the USA?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
That's a very quick u-turn, Arjay.

>>We know Geraldo is a mouth piece for the 911 cover up and he and Fox News are taking the initiative so when the truth does break,they will be on the front foot.<<

You usually carry on pushing your fictions a lot longer than this. But on this one you "turned on a dime", as they say.

>>Geraldo Rivera who once described 911 truthers as nut jobs has changed his mind.<<

So, whom are we being asked to believe in this instance? The Arjay who states categorically that Geraldo Rivera has changed his mind? Or the Arjay who asserts that this is simply Murdoch covering his bases?

Today is Wednesday, Arjay, if that has any bearing on your decision.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 24 November 2010 8:15:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I have to have a slight giggle of their explanations Arjay, I mean if anyone could misconstrued a Vapour trail of that of an Aircraft jet proportion to that of Hydrazine and liquid oxygen Rammed propulsion of the mentioned missile (Guided)- Must be very muddle headed to confuse the two.
But did you know that in December last year , here in Sydney , we had our own missile launch over Sydney , and even after a few friends had called me , thinking it may have been a bird strike through the intake ; At that altitude , the only bird would have been superman.
But even to this day, do you think even when some have official channels; to hear of what it was – maybe a tried explanation – even a Theory of what , was there an explanation or even a slight hint to an explanation; short answer is NO.
But I love the vapour trail storm cloud theory hehhehehehhee.
Posted by All-, Wednesday, 24 November 2010 8:48:57 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The evidence certainly is piling up, Arjay. Here comes All- on his trust steed, ready to do battle with the unbelievers...

>> I mean if anyone could misconstrued a Vapour trail of that of an Aircraft jet proportion to that of Hydrazine and liquid oxygen Rammed propulsion of the mentioned missile (Guided)- Must be very muddle headed to confuse the two.<<

Can't help but agree with that. I think.

But it is a little short on detail as to who is actually confusing the two. After all, even your "expert" confessed that the trail was too discoloured to be confidently identified.

>>But did you know that in December last year , here in Sydney , we had our own missile launch over Sydney , and even after a few friends had called me , thinking it may have been a bird strike through the intake<<

Now we have people confusing a missile launch over Sydney with a "bird strike through the intake".

>>But even to this day, do you think even when some have official channels; to hear of what it was – maybe a tried explanation – even a Theory of what , was there an explanation or even a slight hint to an explanation; short answer is NO.<<

I expect they did actually search for the charred remains of that unlucky bird, but gave up. Then they couldn't bring themselves to admit such an egregious failure of due process, and pretended that nothing had happened.

Whatever next?

We'll have people confusing a missile launch over Canberra with a bicycle tyre puncture on Lake Burley Griffin's towpath.

Actually, that is almost credible, comparatively speaking.
Posted by Pericles, Wednesday, 24 November 2010 3:05:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We cannot have you agreeing with me Pericles, heaven forbid it; you might actually say something intelligent or constructive for a change , a paradigm unthinkable that is exclusive to you.
Searching for the remains of a bird after destroying a jet engine; yes Pericles, your little world and it probably was one of those Marx/Engels roast pidgins flying into your mouth.

Yes indeed, what next.
Posted by All-, Wednesday, 24 November 2010 3:54:22 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pericles,trying to twist my logic will not save you.The truth movement is enormous world wide.You must by now know the scientific evidence of controlled demolition.Either you're a fool or one who lives in denial of reality.

The neo-cons have been caught out and now are seeking war as their escape.They are prodding North Korea in the hope of creating a crisis,thus suspending what few rights and freedoms we have left.The USA is 14 times more armed than its greatest rival.North Korea like Iran,do not want war.

Under our sedition laws,you can be gaoled indefinietly without trial or legal recourse on the mere suspicion of being a terrorist.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 24 November 2010 7:25:26 PM
Arjay I found your *do not twist my logic *
And truth movement lines entertaining and unbelievable at the same time is all a member of your group.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 25 November 2010 5:27:54 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy