The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Do we really want ever-increasing 'economic efficiency'?

Do we really want ever-increasing 'economic efficiency'?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All
Actually that's not true. Economists have very diverse views of what economic efficiency entails. Remember, not all economists are rabid, right wing, Liberal voting ideologues.
Posted by samsung, Friday, 22 October 2010 11:58:53 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Samsung,

Perhaps you could refer to a recognized economist that deviates significantly from what I described. I would be very interested if you were able to dredge up a name, and am waiting with bated breath.

Whilst there may be some difference of opinion in how to achieve it, economic efficiency is simply achieving economic activity with the least of effort.

While you may call me names, if economics is a science, what I see here are the flat earthers, who have no clue as to reality and who are debating what to do at the edge of the earth. It is actually quite pitiful.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 23 October 2010 6:50:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy