The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Just for fun.

Just for fun.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Hurrah, Red Kerry to disappear from the ABC screens, or at least that is the story. Believe it when I see it actually.

Now all we have to do is get Beattie, & Rudd banned & we may be able to watch our ABC on TV again, without that nauseous feeling creeping into the pit of our stomach.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 24 September 2010 2:45:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

Aaah, but what do we have to do to get rid of
Tony Abbott
and the other Howard stalwarts permanently?
Then the cringe factor would really disappear
from our lives!
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 24 September 2010 4:47:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What a pity. I love Red Kerry - no matter his own political persuasion, he retained his impartiality and was knowno to grill those on all sides of politics.

We will miss you Kerry O'Brien.
Posted by pelican, Friday, 24 September 2010 5:28:13 PM
Come on hasbeen, Noddy wasn't that bad.
Must agree though i do hope they find someone better than poor old Kerry. I never found him the labor man all the conservatives complained about, simply thought he was terrible at interviewing. Never seemed to be able to get to the point and didn't that play into the pollies hands.
Posted by nairbe, Friday, 24 September 2010 7:09:13 PM
So Kerry, you are departing. Well, departing the front line at least. Keeping your foot in the ABC camp and reappearing from time to time no doubt.

Good on you O’Brien. At age 65 you should retire and get a life! And I mean that in the nicest possible way.

You done good. Now go and enjoy your retirement.

I’ve been a follower for a long time. Seen you really pack a punch where it counts many times, and also miss a few golden opportunities to nail numbskulls who are talking rubbish.

But overall, bloody good job.

Cheers mate.
Posted by Ludwig, Friday, 24 September 2010 9:16:29 PM
Kerry, I will miss your lop-sided smile, and your cheeky questions.

But geez Kerry, don't you think it is time to stop dying your' hair red, and just grow old naturally? :)
Posted by suzeonline, Friday, 24 September 2010 10:17:14 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy