The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Julia Gillard's economic policy sinks further as Australia's Unemployment Rate Climbs

Julia Gillard's economic policy sinks further as Australia's Unemployment Rate Climbs

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
No GY never ever do I want this forum to change, and I do not want a panel to judge posts, such things do more harm than good.
I will not put pro ALP threads in place, if I did unlike a few here I would not do so based on the following.
One eyed interpretations by media more intent on manufacturing issues than reporting news.
On posting these links, some further distort the truth in the very threads they start.
What then do I want?
Read My post history, to say I am biased is as silly as saying shadow minister is not.
post after post thread after thread say nothing but unfair hings.
Is it OK for individual to claim I betray AUSTRALIA if I vote Labor?
YES it is if I can rebut the rubbish.
You GY know who each of us are SM surely mirrors the fear and loathing on display from your side of the fence.
Labor is about to win, not because they have done every thing Right, but because Abbott supported by those who want him in power frighten us.
Last if a few read my highlighted news papers they will see I know My party has much to answer for ,much to be proud of, much to be ashamed of.
We need strong conservative party's in time we will need them to rule, but not this team not this time.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 15 August 2010 2:40:52 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
To suggest that labor is the stronger economic manager, moving forward is quite bizar, to say the least.

Given thier track record, and that's pretty much all we can go on, they have to be kidding, in fact, apart from spending the billions we had in the bank, some good, but most wasted, what have they catually achieved and, who can trust they have it right this time given the number of failures they resided over, all the while madam Pm was number 2.

Simply ask yourself this question, if the labor front benchers were the board of directors of a major company you had shares in, would you feel confident enough to buy more shares. After all, that's what you're doing if you vote for labor. Providing them with more money to waste if they get it wrong, again!

Now as for avoiding the recession, well, many would have been better off to have gone through one as they now have half million dollar mortages, they didn't have, thanks to another recless labor policy.

Suck them into buying a house, that they couldn't afford, then put presure on interest rates which may well drive them out.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 15 August 2010 6:01:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
rechtub you and I are meant to cross swords but do you think before posting.
Do you truly understand the western world went in to debt to stop a recession? maybe a depression?
Are you up on Americas debts, seen as percentage of Gross Annual income?
England's?
The blame games is so very much less than it would have been if we did not spend.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 15 August 2010 6:12:38 PM
Yes belly, i am fully aware that some have debts in the area of 90%+, but, they also have one very important thing that we don't, and that's 'bums on seats'. They also have hugely reduced property values at present and, if this changes for the better, thier debt % levels will fall.

Our population is tiny in comparison and this is why we rely so heavily on export. Look out if those countries decide to buy 'in-house' and cut us out. Then you will witness carnage.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 15 August 2010 10:03:01 PM
It seems ironic that under work choices both employment was higher, and the percentage of full time workers.

This goes for the present government and all other Labor governments.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 15 August 2010 10:16:12 PM
Dear Belly,
I see why the words Lefty, Righty, and Jesus offend you as you don't like to be convicted of lying. Without authority it is only wishful thinking and your opinion and carries no power or weight. Gods word is power and acomplish's what God sent it to do. I see someone was promoting unnatural Law as the way to go. That is just like you redefining the meaning of socalism. It doesn't have any power to acomplish what you wish. God is not the God of answered wishes for natural Law stops that. Satins twisted word accomidates wishful thinking.
Posted by Richie 10, Monday, 16 August 2010 3:48:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy