The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Positive Contributions of Australian Muslims.

Positive Contributions of Australian Muslims.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. All
Severin,
My upbringing was very similar to yours, with same outcome.

Believe it or not, I once received a prize (a prayer book) for best attendance at Sunday school. Mums insistance of course! Got some of us (8)kids out of the road while she prepared sunday roast.

While we will continue to have different views on things, I smile when I see your name because it reminds me of the post in which you gave the link to the research into the shape of the human penis. I have never laughed so much since I first read 'The Loaded Dog', Henry Lawson. Has to have been the funniest thing ever on OLO.
Posted by Banjo, Monday, 21 June 2010 11:30:38 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gee Banjo

Well, at least you can't accuse me of being uptight about sex. And if I can leave someone smiling, well my job is done.

What is common to all people irrespective of race, sex or religion. Laughter. If only we could bottle it and spike the drinks of certain religious leaders.

Apologies to Foxy for veering off topic.
Posted by Severin, Monday, 21 June 2010 1:05:23 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Severin and Banjo,

Please continue.

Your positiveness enhances this thread!

I was beginning to get a bit down -
you guys have uplifted me once again...
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 21 June 2010 2:17:21 PM
Severin,
I consider a girl that can post a link on that subject would have no hangups about sex at all. I am confident you can discuss any subject at all. Yabby was involved in the thread too.

My mind boggles, when I think of what went on in the Uni Lab when the research was being carried out. They even gave the best recipe for artificial semem. Some people get all the good projects.

I still cannot help my wife vacume pack the bulk meat into bags ready for freezing. The sight of her using the hand held vacume pump makes me laugh and she hunts me. I blame you for that.

Hope you can get to post it again one day.
Posted by Banjo, Monday, 21 June 2010 3:56:23 PM
Banjo

That is just hilarious. Your mind has wandered into realms from which you may never return.

Cautionary tale (strange but true) a nurse (close friend) told me. More than one patient has arrived in at emergency with their favourite appendage stuck in a vacuum cleaner tube.

Cheers
Posted by Severin, Monday, 21 June 2010 4:09:31 PM
Banjo

You do realise that it was over a year ago I published this link?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=secrets-of-the-phallus

Foxy

I know this is so far from the contributions of Muslims you can get. This probably means the thread has run its course. And you have achieved your goal of creating far greater awareness of the positives of Muslim Australians which obviously far outweigh the negatives.
Posted by Severin, Monday, 21 June 2010 4:24:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 28
  7. 29
  8. 30
  9. Page 31
  10. 32
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy