The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Men are better than women at what?

Men are better than women at what?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All
What a wonderful imaginational minds your all have, and you all could start your own book deals.( olo is the blue print ) But just for the girls, what do think of the supernatural and yes, its off topic once again, but what do the today's woman thinks, and does she see's more than we do.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Wednesday, 19 May 2010 11:10:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Jokes aside, not that I took this thread seriously considering its just another girls club attack or troll on everything us men make in this world. Sometimes I think you women want us blokes to go back to the stone age and drag you along the ground by the hair to the nearest cave. Sh@t stirring the delicate balance between male and female patrons of this planet and I can see no good coming from this type of thread.

When things are a peace, best leaving well enough alone and there are other graffiti walls to spin your tripe.

Foxy the fact is without us you would have nothing at all and it all comes down to a second pair of brains which assists greatly in the world you enjoy.

With threads like this, If you play with fire you will always get burnt.

Smile, and have a nice day we built..........hehehe.

TTM
Posted by think than move, Friday, 21 May 2010 12:52:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mmmmmmmmmmmm Its means think than move or cant you read and the translation is for the world and its people to think before you move;)

think than move: "TTM"

I've seen that a few times recently on OLO and was wondering what it meant (I enjoy the language of the interwebs :))

So far I have come up with it as an acronym for:

Talk To Me
Time To Market
To The Moderator
To The Max
Total Tumor Mass

Thermal Test Module
Transfer Through Mail
Time To Maturity
Through The Mail
Traditional Tibetan Medicine

umm.

pynch:)

:) to you as well.

TTM.
Posted by think than move, Friday, 21 May 2010 1:02:18 PM
'Til ToMorrow.
Posted by Proxy, Friday, 21 May 2010 10:01:01 PM
TTM I was just joshing. Couldn't resist.
I have wondered whether you meant 'then' instead of 'than' but whatever.
Proxy got it I think - and good one btw. :)
Posted by Pynchme, Saturday, 22 May 2010 2:34:30 AM
PROXY...

THIS is for you :) something I found on youtube.

you can comment there too. We can have an on-going dialog there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEXWPb7AEY

On topic.

Men/males and Women/Females are best described as being complementary.
Two pieces of the puzzle which when placed together in correct order produce a meaningful picture.
Posted by ALGOREisRICH, Saturday, 22 May 2010 8:35:46 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. 10
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy