The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Intractable By Bernie matthews

Intractable By Bernie matthews

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Hi there - C.J.Morgan...

It's an interesting proposition to have all penal institutions privatized. It could work. Though a company who seeks to make a profit from incarcerating human beings, does unsettle me a little.

I reckon, that if someone with the necessary 'smarts' were to introduce a definitive career path for prison officers, perhaps that may attract more of the 'right type' of individual, to the system.

Of course, there are many of these 'right types' already in the system. But there could be more.

Apropos the public servant/s involvement in the operation of the KSSU. Well I can tell you my friend, there was one particular PS who exercised considerable power in the running of Katingal, from day one. A so called erudite fellow, who managed to cause much trouble. In terms of totally undermining the Officers, and giving the inmates certain undertakings, that he could not deliver.

I must state herein C.J.Morgan. That particular person, that 'expert' Public Servant, did so much, or ommitted to do what was so obviously required, that he alone contributed so much negativity. To ensure that Katingal MUST fail! And fail it did.

I'm sorry, these 'little' issues rarely ever emerge. Suffice to say, that I have a personal loathing for this person, and people of his kind. Notwithstanding the above, there are many good public servants in the system. Sometimes their tasks aren't all that easy either. As some are required to have face to face interaction with belligerent inmates and their kin too.

Cheers...osungwu.
Posted by o sung wu, Saturday, 20 January 2007 8:34:39 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi o sung wu, thank you so much for writting to me, sorry I havent been in touch i have been on holidays, I have noticed so many replies to my post. Thank you to everyone. I am very interested in reading about the other side. I also know alot about what goes on in prisons and believe all of what Bernie has to say. I'd love to meet Bernie in person but I doubt that will happen. I would believe Bernie on the so called screws, I know what they are like. Human beings should not be treated that way, being locked away from the outside world and not being about to see family and friends is punishing enough. I know alot dont agree. But everyone has a story to tell. Thanks again evryone. Colleen
Posted by Colleen, Monday, 22 January 2007 8:37:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi there Colleen...

You say that you 'know a lot about the screws'. You also express a keen desire to meet Bernie. And that he (Bernie) apparently tells the whole awful truth about these screws, evidently?

As it would appear that you have a pretty good handle on what goes on in prisons, particularly the dreadful conduct and behaviour of these execrable, and odious 'screws' - that are regrettable employed therein. I guess there's very little I can add, Colleen.

I sincerely hope that you enjoyed you holiday too.

Cheers...osungwu
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 22 January 2007 2:03:27 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy