The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Your Thoughts?

Your Thoughts?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
What do you mean, Belly, SOME people seek to be noticed even if only branded as fools?
Surely all humans want to be noticed. Years ago it was found that children in orphanages who were not noticed, i.e. who were not shown affection or handled, died of marasmus. In that case the question is who should be branded as fools?
Posted by Polly Flinders, Friday, 26 March 2010 10:54:18 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Are you for real.
Are you just looking to be noticed.
How can you find in my post reason to say such children are in any way involved in my thoughts.
That person, a needless grub, put the shirt on, his or your right.
To offensively and without need wander around extensively in a salvation army shop, trying to offend.
Those manning that shop are there to help, they believe in their God, are not inflicting him/her on anyone.
And Salvos traditionally feed the hungry house the homeless and from the jungles of New Guinea to bush fire or flood, fire, or storm are there tea and bicky in hand.
I still think using them in that way to show that shirt is a rotten thing to do.
I remain however no Christian.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 27 March 2010 5:29:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy