The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Are frogs territorial?

Are frogs territorial?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
My business premises has a permanant creek running through it, which is full of lagoons, although much of the catchment is industrial land. Each bank of the creek is has a wide band of "feral" land next to it, full of habitat like dead trees and so on. There is a huge amount of wildlife around, from foxes to pheasants and the ubiquitous cane toad, but I've never seen a frog around here.

There used to be a large water dragon population, but they've disappeared, probably thanks to Max, my dog. He's adopted their old billabong as his swimming hole.
Posted by Antiseptic, Saturday, 6 March 2010 7:52:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I drive an old Triumph sports car, I restored 8 years ago. Well, you have to do something when you're retired, & I have found it so nice to drive, I got rid of my plastic modern car.

Chatting to a mate, at our famous district Bar-B-Que last night, & mentioned my persistent frog. He asked me what car I had been using to cart the thing to it's prospective new homes.

When I told him my mormal car, the triumph, he reckoned that was my problem. He thinks the frog probably liked my Triumph so much, it kept comming back for another ride.

Makes sense, It's shown excellent taste, in it's choice of toilet.

Hasbeen
Posted by Hasbeen, Sunday, 7 March 2010 10:27:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy