The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Political Predictions and Leadership Preferences

Political Predictions and Leadership Preferences

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Exy, my father-in-law, before he died, told me his favourite joke.

It went, "Help fretilise Australia, bury a greenie today".

I can't see why it wouldn't apply, just as well, to politicians.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 2 March 2010 12:53:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm sure your ex-father in law made just as good fertiliser as any greenie, Hasbeen - possibly even more so, since he was evidently full of crap.
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 2 March 2010 1:17:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen

Were you asleep during the Howard era?

Peter Reith $50,000 Telecard affair, PM John Howard determined to ride out the controversy.

And Reith's handling of 1998 Stevedoring Dispute; thugs trained in Dubai

Seiv X

Children Overboard

Never ever GST

No mandate for Workchoices

No weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

Cornelia Rau and other innocents harmed by draconian immigration rules.

Australian WheatBoard bribes to Hussein

Dr. Jayant Patel's false arrest.

Banning Philip Nietsche's book on voluntary euthanasia.

Hasbeen

Glad you asked.

And just for the record, I have voted Greens for the past 15 years, and still see no reason to change for the next election
Posted by Severin, Tuesday, 2 March 2010 1:37:48 PM
CJ
Human poo is not as good as animal poo because of the pathogens. If there is too much human excrement the soil might become toxic. :)
Posted by pelican, Tuesday, 2 March 2010 1:39:09 PM
So true about the poo.

:-)
Posted by Severin, Tuesday, 2 March 2010 1:50:49 PM
I meant bullcrap actually, but I take pelican's point :)
Posted by CJ Morgan, Tuesday, 2 March 2010 1:55:46 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy