The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hardies,Beaconsfield and now Labor with Garrett

Hardies,Beaconsfield and now Labor with Garrett

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
We had the unions jumping up and down about asbestos and how Hardies knew the Dangers.

Did the unions give up, did Combet go into hiding.

We had Beaconsfield where the company knew and the unions knew of the OHS safety problems and dangers.

Did the unions give up or go into hiding, No the just made a big media circus about it and blamed the liberal government.

We now have the home insulation problem with Garrett and Labor and Garrett and the unions knew of the OHS safety problems.

Did the unions or labor give up or go into hiding.

Of course they did as it is the Labor government rolling this out.

From this you can see that the unions and labor will do anything when it is conveinient for them, but when it is not they will stick their heads in the sand.

We have the truth, or we just have the standard spin and running and off course put the blame completely on the worker and muddy the facts.
Posted by tapp, Friday, 19 February 2010 10:10:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Mr tapp,

From my understanding -

You told people in another thread that you
would be running for office as an "Independent,"
in the coming elections at the end of the year.
I believe that you've done that previously.

Seeing as you seem to be so anti Labor - why not
join the Liberal Party and run for office?
Or have you been rejected by them?

Have you ever been successful in your attempts
in running for office as an Independent?
How many votes did you get in your last attempt?
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 19 February 2010 1:38:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As we can see from Foxy that there was no effert to answer the point that was made.
Now i could have reported that as it had no meaning to the post.
It also highlights the fact how they do not like anybody saying the truth.

Now i ran at the 2007 federal election as an independent and I am very proud of that.
The reasons being;
I did it to stand and represent the people
I put my money not yours, where my mouth was
I was not for sale
I was not going to hide

How many votes did i get well that would have been about 2300, but of course foxy would already know that answer.

Did i win
Did thosw people win
Well yes they stood up for themselve to have a person in government to represent them.

Now back to the initial post.

We had the unions jumping up and down about asbestos and how Hardies knew the Dangers.

We had Beaconsfield where the company knew and the unions knew of the OHS safety problems and dangers.

Did the unions give up or go into hiding, No the just made a big media circus about it and blamed the liberal government.

We now have the home insulation problem with Garrett and Labor and Garrett and the unions knew of the OHS safety problems.

From this you can see that the unions and labor will do anything when it is conveinient for them, but when it is not they will stick their heads in the sand.

We have the truth, or we just have the standard spin and running and off course put the blame completely on the worker and muddy the facts.

Which in fact Foxy has already done.
Posted by tapp, Friday, 19 February 2010 3:20:59 PM
added to these deaths can be those who were encouraged by flawed lax immigration policies to risk their lives to come to Australia. This Governments incompetence has set new levels unfortunately leading to many deaths.
Posted by runner, Friday, 19 February 2010 3:53:34 PM
Dear Mr Tapp,

I actually know very little about you -
that's why I asked you the questions that
I did. I was merely trying to put things
into their proper perspective. You make
statements - but you don't discuss issues.

I think that's your problem.

Repeating things - doesn't make anything
clearer.

You seem to think that:
"Everyone is entitled to my opinion."

I wish you lots of luck with that!
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 19 February 2010 5:39:04 PM
As you can see Foxy still doesnt know how to address the problem.

I have made the statements but you are not interested in making any points.

The point is labor is accountable for the deaths and fires in peoples homes, but this is not relevent as you cannot make a media specticle out of it.
You cannot blame the other parties as it is labors stuffup, but this you will keep dancing around.

So since you have no opinion tells me and others on what you really think of families and workers.

Now back to the first post.

Which in fact Foxy has already done.
Posted by tapp, Friday, 19 February 2010 5:47:44 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy