The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Freddo Frog policing

Freddo Frog policing

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
I respectfully reserve judgment without knowing all the facts [ fair enough, I feel ]. Needless to say, stories in the newspaper may be taken with a grain of salt [ equally, those reported on TV ] However, before passing judgment either for or against, perhaps one might read the following discovered on the web some time back.

http://thadeus-sez.blogspot.com/

Now read the story on police corruption.
Posted by pepper, Wednesday, 18 November 2009 11:20:35 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well all
Didn't anyone listen to the news today the Commissioner of Police has intervened and the case is now withdrawn
Apparently there were a few more issues around this matter which he declined to answer but as far as "Freddo Frog" the case is withdrawn

Thanks From
Dave
Posted by dwg, Wednesday, 18 November 2009 12:17:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
http://www.smh.com.au/national/freddo-frog-meltdown-police-chief-wants-charge-with-drawn-against-boy-12-20091117-ijph.html
Posted by Cornflower, Wednesday, 18 November 2009 4:10:06 PM
Examinator you write

'Runner,
You're doing more for secular humanism that anything I could say.

In actual fact the Secular humanist religion has done more harm to the aboriginals than all other organisations put together. Gough Whitlam and all his followers have enslaved generations of aboriginals with grog and welfare dependency.

Shadow Minister

If you think what I said was vile you are either ignorant or just plain deceitful denying reality. Anyone who has dealt with aboriginals over the years knows that their is a victim mentality despite the billions of sit down and guilt money paid to them. It has led to reverse racism and a stinking attitude among many who see the 'white man' only good for 2 dollars at the shops.If you refuse to give your $2 you will be called a white ... When the parents of these young ones have that attitude it is no wonder the kids follow. Any sensible person knows this incident being reported is not about a Freddo frog. Only the leftist media who are so dishonest has made it into this issue.
Posted by runner, Wednesday, 18 November 2009 5:57:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy