The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Does he have a point or not?

Does he have a point or not?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
BNP leader Nick Griffin is to complain over his appearance on “Question Time,” saying 'he had faced a "lynch mob". A largely hostile audience that subjected him to robust questions about HIS views on race, immigration and the Holocaust He criticised Islam, defended a past head of the Ku Klux Klan and insisted that he was "not a Nazi".'

He claims to represent the "endangered indigenous (white) British".

-The show was - 'watched by eight million people'

-'Critics said the show had given the BNP huge publicity'.

- The BNP claims that the show gained 3,000 people registered to join the party.

- an 'opinion poll carried out after Mr Griffin's appearance suggests 22% of voters would "seriously consider" voting BNP in a future local, general or European election'. (shades of Australia's less than informed Hansonites?)

He now challenged the BBC as a political party leader to ask him on the show again, this time, to allow him talk on current issues and the public to compare parties' policies.

Given the US is fighting a rear guard action against such white supremacists and their tragic history Black V White prejudices , A civil war that even after150 still has residual deep resentments.

Questions.

Should future audiences be controlled or selected to allow BNP to have their say?

What does this say for the non Anglo-Saxon Brits? Should they lose their rights for free speech?

Would should the govt now register (a Muslim) a non white party?

And what if BNP spawned an ANP Australian Nationalist Party?

Is this the thin edge of the wedge?

The ignorant bottom dwellers looking for someone to blame?

NB This is NOT a discussion on RACE or RELIGION.
Quotes from BBC
Posted by examinator, Saturday, 24 October 2009 1:44:37 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If the indigenous population of Great Britain received the same sort of societal benefits, specific and special fundings, etc etc as the indigenous population of Australia receives it would be considered HORRENDOUSLY racist.

I don't know alot about the BNP, probably only what we all saw on the news, but it seems SERIOUSLY hypocritical to DEMAND the rights of indigenous populations if their ancestry isn't Anglo, but if it is, you're a racist.
Posted by StG, Saturday, 24 October 2009 3:01:34 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Examinator,

Does he have a point or not?
No. He doesn't! If he's going to make
statements like he does - about
the Holocaust, Muslims, non-Anglo British,
and defending white supremacists - he's
got to expect that he'll get some rather
emotive reactions.

I didn't see the program, only what was on the
news, but it certainly seemed that feelings
ran very high from everyone involved.

I'm not sure that I buy into the claim that the
audience by the BBC was selected to
confront Mr Griffin. Frankly I don't think the
BBC would have to bother to set Mr Griffin up.
He does it so brilliantly himself every time he
opens his mouth . Anyone who claims
that London is no longer "British," because it's been
"ethnically cleansed" of "English and British people"
(whatever that means) is going to get heated reactions.

You ask if future audiences should be controlled or
selected to allow the British Nationalist Party to have
their say? Why? If they want to enter the big political
arena they should be mature enough to face all of their
constituents. If they can dish it out
with their points of view - they should be able to take the reactions of people.
Otherwise - stay out of politics.

You ask if a non-white party should be registered by
the Government?
I would have thought that anyone who got the required numbers for
registration - met the conditions that are set down,
paid the required fees, and had enough support amongst voters
could register as a party.

You ask what would happen if the British Nationalist Party
resulted in an Australian Nationalist Party being formed?
We live in a democratic country - if you've got the
numbers - anyone can play - right?
The people have to decide what sort of country they want
to live in - who they vote for is a free choice.
Frankly I can't see
an Australian Nationalist Party having much success here.
Pauline Hanson failed.

Fingers-crossed that this sense of decency will continue.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 24 October 2009 3:52:43 PM
it wouldnt make any difference...if he has a point...or not..see the thing..with this two party..one media...state...serving the same moneyed elites...report negativly...on any not in the 2 party ruse

media reports..serve the system...organised by the powers that were

these powers dont want certain people elected...so the media seals their fate...and the norm is..also rans..but this time they misscalculated...this time..a few people realised the two party/system..serves the system

we can debate eternally about the jews dying[i feel worked to death..then cremated in the ovens...further that not only jews died...see at beuchanwald...50,000 died...less than one third was judean

then there is the issue...of 25 million xtians..murded by the judean bolchovics...but that never makes the media...i have supported the first people..[ab-origonals]..and found... mild racism everywhere

so the choice..at election time..is accept there is racism...and change the racism...from within..or go the two party elites...at least there is a choice...

media is good..at shaping our opinions..
to make the..'right'..choice

of course..to do that involves..a certain ammount of dumbing/deception and distortion....but hey ..them dumb clay goyam...got no idea anyhow
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 24 October 2009 8:23:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Examinator, I don't think people in Australia can say that we haven't had any party like the BNP.

What about the One Nation Party?
Pauline Hanson certainly caused nearly as much flak here as Nick Griffin did in the UK.

Anyone who spews out such awful denials of the Holocaust is not worth wasting time on anyway. He is obviously insane!

Foxy is right though. At the end of the day, a democracy allows anyone to set up a political party, regardless of who is running that party.

Hopefully most fair-minded people will not vote for any radical party that has obviously racist or extreme religious views.
Posted by suzeonline, Saturday, 24 October 2009 11:10:40 PM
I was in London last month and travelled on the tube often.
You could not say that London was no longer British.
There were a lot of obvious, 1st, 2nd, 3rd ? generation immigrants but
not a majority by any means. I travelled on the Piccadilly and Central
lines mainly and never got to South London so maybe that would have
changed my mind.
However the BNP statement that Britain is full can be demonstrated to
be true. The Soil association has stated that if food imports fail then
Britain can longer feed itself. There is not enough arable land.
To my mind that is a measure of population maximum.
Posted by Bazz, Monday, 26 October 2009 3:00:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy