The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Getting Rid of Killers

Getting Rid of Killers

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Grim, I too am upset that gastroenteritis is the number one killer in the world.

Millions of children worldwide die each year from a completely preventable disease because they live in third-world conditions caused by poverty, or war or both.

Meanwhile, back in the lucky country, people are complaining about abortion and euthanasia when we should all be concentrating our efforts in helping all the live children who didn't ask to be born into their poor world and who will likely die prematurely.

It's a strange world we live in.
Posted by suzeonline, Thursday, 3 September 2009 12:55:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'I go to the gym at least three times a week -
because I'm obsessed with keeping my heart in
good 'working order.''

Rubbish Foxy you're just vain and like perving at muscle bound men.

'A person's
lifestyle can have serious repercussions on their
health.'

I think a persons obsession with health can have serious repercussions on their lifestyle. I'm for quality over quantity.

davidf,

Great post. Love your work. Keep trying to explain it to examinator, he'll get it eventually I'm sure.
Posted by Houellebecq, Thursday, 3 September 2009 4:36:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy