The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > If you were PM...

If you were PM...

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All
Houellebecq
Thank you! I tried to tell that with a different way, not the smartest one but sure friendly.
I still support them, and I will support them for the next 30 days at least!
The question is not to create more departments but to solve problems! To open windows to the future and of cause to keep their hands far from taxpayer's money! You know!
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Tuesday, 10 March 2009 3:32:15 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would decree that all reflective surfaces were covered immediately.

You see, I feel a little sick on the stomach, at the thought that this twit is the Oz PM, each time I see his image on TV.

If I were he, I'd see my reflection, every where. I would only be able to stop feeling sick, by closing my eyes, or getting rid of those reflections.
Posted by Hasbeen, Tuesday, 10 March 2009 4:27:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen sorry but I do not understand you. What is your problem with Pelecan?
Do you want from me to ask our new government if we can have a second government, which will work parallel with our current government?
Personaly I would like to see you as PM in a second government, if you feel sick for our PM Ms Pelecan then I am sure your cooperation would be exelent!
I do not know but I think it could be very nice if the current government could tranfer its responsibilities and hard work to a second government and keeps for her self the chairs!
Antonios Symeonakis
Adelaide
Posted by ASymeonakis, Tuesday, 10 March 2009 6:01:47 PM
Listen to this - Our Coalition Caucus Think Tank have decided that Malcolm will step aside six months before the next Federal Election leaving the position of Prime Minister vacant for Peter Costello to step in which will be extremely popular with our Australian People.
Kevin Rudd will never ever be noticed once Peter decides to step in to the position that is rightfully his. We all know that Peter Costello was born to be our Prime Minister. His ready smile and natural knowledge of World Economics which is just right for free enterprise.
Posted by Julie Vickers, Tuesday, 10 March 2009 10:57:44 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I must say, I'm becoming rather enamoured with JV's satire. Partly because there's just that little skerrick of doubt that it is indeed satire.
Which is the best kind.

I'd institute a policy where politicians are required to maintain websites and for all significant voting decisions they need to post an online explanation for why they voted in the manner they did.

And "because it was party policy" doesn't cut it, with such comments being held up for ridicule in the press.

Ultimately I'd like to see incompetent politicians exposed to more ridicule. It's one of the best forms of accountability.
It would dissuade more mediocre types from running for parliament and would at least ensure a little more wit within the chambers.
Posted by TurnRightThenLeft, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 12:06:21 AM
Antonious thanks for your support but I think Hasbeen was speaking of Mr Rudd's reflection.

Thanks for the explanation Forrest. What a saga it was - can't wait for your next tome.
Posted by pelican, Wednesday, 11 March 2009 8:47:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. 13
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy