The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Topless sunbathing - the magical and the modern.

Topless sunbathing - the magical and the modern.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Follow this link to see a nice pair of tits.
http://williamtasso.com/things/nice-tits.asp
Posted by Rainier, Sunday, 12 November 2006 8:38:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Thanks Rainier

Being a devoted tit-watcher, er um I mean bird-watcher…of the feathered variety that is… that made my day!

I had no idea there were so many types of tits!!

Of course my favourite are the great tits (:>)
Posted by Ludwig, Sunday, 12 November 2006 10:26:55 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"the need to get that all over tan is puzzling, i mean - what is its immediate value away from the beach when fully clothed...where else would one show off your tannned tits as a 'public fashion statement'?"

I 've already touched upon the results of wearing bather and bikini tops, Rainier:

"We're now experiencing some good weather and already we can see girls and women who are branding themselves with an assortment of unsightly strap-marks from bathers, which spoil their appearance when they are wearing off-the-shoulder and backless dresses etc. None of my business of course, but how many of them really want to look like that?"

We all have our own opinions on how we want to look, both to others and to ourselves, and we're entitled to those opinions. Body shape, hairstyle and/or colour, clothing, facial hair [for men] or lack of it, tattoos, piercings etc, both obvious and [usually] concealed, the list is endless. And to achieve the required look can often cost plenty, in time, money and dedication.

Personally, I don't want to be piebald, and I haven't been for many, many years. My choice.

Back to the ladies. My second wife, who I sadly lost to cancer some years ago [nothing to do with skin cancer BTW] was a Ballroom/Latin dancer [as I am]. She was a former model and knew how to both make and wear beautiful evening dresses.She was also a trained belly-dancer, taught this artform for the WA Education Dept and performed at many shows and functions.

Regardless of what she was wearing, she never had a problem with bather marks, for the most obvious reason. She was openly envied by some of the other dancers, [clothed dancers BTW, not topless showgirls], who had the problem of either trying to cover bather marks, or reluctantly realising that they were, in their own view, stuck with a form of self-inflicted disfigurement.

And all this [what I would regard as possibly gross inconvenience] for really no good reason.
Posted by Rex, Monday, 13 November 2006 1:09:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
IMHO if someone is stupid enough to "sunbake" then let them.

However, if they want me to subsidise their subsequent treatment, in a public hospital or via Medicare, for their resultant skin cancer - then FORGET IT ! (It's just like smoking really - just a different trigger and organ).

"Sunbaking" is a dangerous activity. It is voluntary exposure to harmful radiation. A "tan" is the body's attempt to mitigate the radiation's effect on the skin.

As to the effect of some women wanting to expose their breasts or other body parts to the sun, then they will pay the price; one way or the other (sadly for some it's "the other", in an oncology ward).

This thread is about two main issues - customs and sexual mores regarding the display of the body in public. That is, if someone chooses to display their body, partly nude, in public - is it wrong to photograph it?

This appears to be simply an issue of copyright. Most professional photographers would be aware of their rights and obligations. If they aren't, they'd soon be educated once they tried to sell their output.

As for amateurs, well... that's a whole new kettle of fish. I reckon if you don't want someone to look, oggle or photograph - don't flash or flaunt it ! Simple human nature really.
Posted by Iluvatar, Monday, 13 November 2006 12:37:16 PM
For those who dislike bather strap marks but don't want to be topless on a public beach - a very simple tip:

Bikini or bather top straps can be dropped down whilst sunbaking without revealing one's "woofies"!
Posted by dickie, Monday, 13 November 2006 12:57:11 PM
Rainier,
Me thinks it is called fashion and vanity that the young and not so young women don't want to have strap marks showing if they wear a backless dress. As an old drover said to me "they (wimmin) sure are funny cattle".

As for your brown tits, I'm the opposite, that pale I burn under a 40 watt light bulb and unluckily all my working life has been outdoors. But I survived thus far.

I liked your tits but they were all pommy ones. I reckon we could see more tits here on any given day than in ponny land.
Posted by Banjo, Monday, 13 November 2006 1:58:22 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy