The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Time For Ordinary Folk to Fight Back.

Time For Ordinary Folk to Fight Back.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Yabby,

I think Arjay and some of the others might also be talking about quality of life which is strongly linked with moral values.

Cuphandle raised some valid points that must be addressed also.

Well may you be proud of WA and may I ask whats going to happen there when we run out of minerals.

You say your a farmer but there are many farmers who do not agree with you in WA. Just a few weeks ago there was a large group of farmers protesting about these operations taking up all the farming land and destroying the water ways.

Now I know what it takes to get a large mob of farmers stirred up enough to rally about anything so things must be pretty crook in WA.

So whats WA policy on global warming ? I mean its a tad rich isnt it for Australia to be complaining about Global warming while flogging the stuff that is the cause of it to China ah.

I noticed on another thread I think it was your comment regarding you having shares in Westpack and how well thats doing.

Yabby Westpack bank as you probably know collect the funds paid in by Muslim people to sacrifice animals in ME.

Its law over there that each family buys a animal to be scarifised.

If you think thats Ok and Westpacks involment in that cruel practise is ok then enjoy your shares.

*The CEO's reponsible should be charged and gaoled.*

Yup Starting with Westpacks! who just like Wesfarmers ABC and others bend over backwards to hide their dealings in the barbaric trade.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 2 October 2008 7:20:58 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy