The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Great Firewall of Australia

The Great Firewall of Australia

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All
Austin Powerless: "you automatically accuse me of having 'deviances'"

Yikes! Calm down man. I share those same "deviances". Most adult males do, and so do some females.

Obviously I don't consider them as deviances, but some do. Or at least apparently they do because they want to use the list for to monitor sex offenders.

I was trying to generate the reaction I got from you with my choice of words. But its a surprise its was directed at me. Direct it at the people who deem naked flesh to be deviant.
Posted by rstuart, Friday, 1 August 2008 1:50:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I directed my reaction to you because it was you who made the 'comment/accusation'. What's wrong with that? Why are you surprised?
Posted by Austin Powerless, Friday, 1 August 2008 6:38:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
baz said:

There are now many more suffix domains available and wouldn't it be
good if a .com.au could be tied to an ABN then you could have more
confidence in buying on line.

well baz as I said [and you ignored as obviously ARE from the govt], the web is MEANT to be all things to all people, NOT just those flogging something.

As I say Howard made us the laughing stock of the world by being so totally ignorant of the marvels of the web

if you look at his UTube video for the elections you see his Minders did not have a clue - so he LOST
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Friday, 1 August 2008 6:58:56 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
back to OP, who said:

"Our governments have tried their best to protect us from the horrors on Internet. So far they have failed, but maybe not this time.

In 2000 NetAlert was founded with an annual budget of $10m."

so he is flogging some product/govt service called 2000 NetAlert

but wait a moment, IF parents had no control over their kiddies the the road outside their house poses BIGGER horrors than the internet

ie kiddies would all be deaded if parents simply expected govt to save them from the horrors of motor cars

get the drift?
Posted by Divorce Doctor, Friday, 1 August 2008 7:04:20 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Austin Powerless: "Why are you surprised?"

Don't no. Perhaps because I thought it was obvious from the tone of the OP what my opinions on the subject are? But I live and learn. I am hoping you won't catch me out again.
Posted by rstuart, Friday, 1 August 2008 7:29:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy