The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Suggestions for OLO

Suggestions for OLO

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. All
Graham Young

You are well aware that our organisation is working with RSPCA QLD.
I have personally spoken to you about the fact the web sites are controlled by RSPCA QLD.

You are also aware of who is posting- and who isnt posting

You also said if anybody raised this topic again you would ban them- Hense Roberts comment to me-

That was over a year ago.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 6 September 2008 5:40:35 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Could it be that Graham sees the situation for what it is and is waiting for a complaint from me and others who agree with me?

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Saturday, 6 September 2008 7:00:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think Yabby sumed you up very well to be honest.

Attacking Farmers RSPCA PALE Muslims. Its endless.

Perhaps Graham Youngs advise was best after all.

Which was simply ignore it

Consider it done
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 10 September 2008 6:17:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yeah, right. Which alter-ego is this?

Nicky
Posted by Nicky, Wednesday, 10 September 2008 6:45:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. 24
  9. Page 25
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy