The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Cuckoo men

Cuckoo men

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All
Read an interesting article related to this only a month or so ago.

Apparently researchers in US believe a womans voice is more sexier during her ovulation. Prof Rob Brooks, an evolutionary biologist at Uni of NSW, agrees and said that women hide their 'heat'portion of their cycle. According to the Prof, Women only need a males sperm on a few occasions during their life but need his material resourses and parental support for the offsping for many years. Therefore women conceal their ovulation so they have more control over their mate to keep him interested long term.

I have always maintained that the human female has a 'heat' time during her cycle when she is more willing to accept the male. Just like other mammals. However over time this has become suppressed because it was not socially acceptable for 'nice' ladies to display their desires. Over time males have lost the ability to detect the signs of this 'mini heat', to a large extent.

Interesting thread
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 20 June 2008 3:00:06 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hello Seeker,

Much as I appeciate the generousity of your support for my comments on this thread,
I would have preferred your telling us what you
really think. :)

Although, I suppose I must have struck a cord with which you obviously identified.

Still, we must be fair:

"Cuckoo men are sexy,
So many say that's true.
And, blessed with the scourge,
Of a compulsive urge,
What else can a 'cuckoo' do?"
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 20 June 2008 2:15:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
>>>Come 40, the shift is in full swing, ladies looking at impending menopause, competition is hot for any available man who does not drawl or have a comb-over.

Crap, looks downhill for me then...er I mean this friend of mine...who has both.

And if the bad guys get the girl, how come an insufferably nice bloke like that B@$t@rd Orlando Bloom can get Miranda Kerr?
Posted by Ford Prefect, Friday, 20 June 2008 3:08:41 PM
More proof that women play men for suckers.

See this article from Psychology Today:

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOMEN HAVE BEEN UP TO, LOOK AT MEN'S GENITALS II: THE PENIS

http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/200803/if-you-want-know-what-women-have-been-look-mens-genitals-i

Quote:

"…In other words, according to Gallup, the human penis is a “semen displacement device.” It is designed and used to remove other men’s semen from the cervix before the man ejaculates."

Now wonder men invented burqas. All that thrusting is enough to tire anyone out.
Posted by stevenlmeyer, Friday, 20 June 2008 5:17:33 PM
Mmmm, I don't Col.

Re menopause, there is nothing more liberating and sexy than removing the risk of pregnancy from sex. ;)

Not that I am quite there yet but can't wait...bring it on.
Posted by pelican, Friday, 20 June 2008 6:42:33 PM
I've just come across two rather interesting websites.

http://www.hps-online.com/tsy4.htm

which says that:

"It is women, not men, whose sexual potency is 'inexhaustible.'

And -

"By the age of 30, a man begins to lose vitality and should stop squandering his semen recklessly."

And -

"By the age of 40, a man has reached the critical turning point ...
if he wishes to prevent the rapid downhill slide into the grave which
undisciplined sexual relations cause at this stage in life ...he must start practicing ejaculation control as a habit."

The second website :

http://www.thenutritionreporter.com/be_a_better_man.html

Tells us:

"Virtually every man would like to remain sexually potent and active throughout his life. But a recent study left more than egos flagging...researchers found that some degree of impotence - the inability to achieve an erection affects ...men ages 40 to 70. Furthermore, the prevalence of complete impotence, or erectile dysfunction, triples between middle and old age."
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 20 June 2008 8:38:42 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy