The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Child Sexual Abuse and questions from Barbara

Child Sexual Abuse and questions from Barbara

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
hi to all the forgotten australians

victims of sexual abuse ,physical abuse, emotional abuse , mental abuse ,all forms of abuse

we are victims that the goverment of new south wales goverment institutions and of other states in australia ,

we live with the night mares and pain of what we suffered many many years ago ,that the state goverment of new south wales is aware of the senate inquiries prove what we suffered as children yet this goverment still covers up those abuses that we suffered

and beleave me when you are a victim you no it as it stays with you all your life

we were told if we ever said a thing of what happend to us in these institutions when we were placed in them we would stay in them until they decided to let us go

what happen to me when i was a child is real , i held it in for 20 years and finally broke out and told what i suffered , and of what i seen other children suffer

and our goverment the state of new south wales still covers up these abuses that were in the states run institutions ,it was just not one state it was all states of australia ,

yet new south wales still will not ackknowledge us victims the forgotten australians

the senate reports

the forgotten australian august 2004

and the second report

protecting vulnerable children in institutional care and out of home care march 2005 ,

the new south wales goverment are still hiding the truth from the public of what we suffered

and a readdress of those senate inquiries must be aheard by our state leader

from a real victim

regards huffnpuff

part two continued after this as running out of space
Posted by huffnpuff, Friday, 6 June 2008 3:30:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
hi to all the forgotten australians

victims of rapes and abuse in institutional care,orphanages ,state ward homes girls homes boys homs and out of home care

part two

the police finally catch a heap of pedophiles at last with their secret operation good news for us victims that have
suffered such abuse by pedophiles

but the real strange thing is that these people the law has caught are people in high profile jobs such as police teachers and other high protective jobs of the community

if you read through my post and my replys in all of the stories i have wrote
you will find that i had mentioned this a long time ago that those in authority are the abusers

these pedophiles range from 80 years old to the young in their 20's

as i said i spoke of this in stories and i hope you all out their read each of them
they are in all types of jobs

now this has to propmt the new south wales goverment to
re-address the senate inuqiries

we are reaL VICTIMS OF RAPES AND ABUSE AND WANT AN APOLOGY FROM THE GOVERMENT OF AUSTRALIA

IM GLAD THAT THE POLICE HAVE CAUGHT THESE ONLINE PEDOPHILES

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE ONE'S WHO ARE NOT USING THE NET WHO ARE THEY WHERE ARE THEY THAT WE DON'T KNOW ,AND WE HAVE TO SEEK THEM OUT BECAUSE IF WE DON'T OUR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE SAFE

WELL DRESSED OR A GRUBBY LOOKING PERSON WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHO THEY COULD BE UNTIL SOME ONE SPEAKS OUT

I ONLY HOPE THAT ALL WHO READ MY POST REALLY READ THEM CAUSE I STATED IN THE EARLIY STAGES OF MY STORIES THAT PEDOPHILES ARE IN ALL TYPES OF JOBS OUT THEIR

SO STAND UP PARLIMENT OF AUSTRALIA AND PROTECT OUR YOUNG CHILDREN
AND RE-ADDRESS THE SENATE REPORTS

WE ARE REAL VICTIMS AND SHALL NO LONGER BE FORGOTTEN

AS IT IS OUR CHILDREN OF NOW THAT ARE BECOMING THE NEW VICTIMS AND WE NEED TO STOP THESE SICK PEDOPHILES THAT PREY UPON OUR YOUNG

REGARDS HUFFNPUF
Posted by huffnpuff, Friday, 6 June 2008 4:32:13 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You sound a lot more like a raving lunatic.
Posted by Steel, Friday, 6 June 2008 6:14:07 PM
Hi Huffnpuff,

I read all your posts and understand exactly what you're asking for. The recommendations of the Forgotten Australians report continue to be — shamefully — ignored.

Even though the big institutions have closed down, state wards are still sometimes abused by government employees charged with their care.

As always, I wish you well.
Posted by Vanilla, Friday, 6 June 2008 7:03:58 PM
I hope in the deepest way steel you are sorry you ever posted that.
I come from a background very much like those victims huffnpuff tells us about.
If you ever read the story you will know the suffering inflicted on huffnpuff.
I have no answers why but the very poor and sometimes not well educated are often more represented in the list of victims.
I am No educated person ,not even being able to read or write till years after I left school.
Huffnpuff like me learned in the school of life our educations is continuing.
I never had to learn what huffnpuff did but forever admire the fact someone so miss used is never going to give in.
Consider this, the story's are true, the rapes real every one of them.
RObert looking back I now understand why those two victims did further damage to their lives.
And I wish very deeply I could go back and talk to those who reacted as steel has, without understanding.
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 7 June 2008 7:26:44 AM
Steel exposes corroded psyche
Posted by palimpsest, Saturday, 7 June 2008 8:05:36 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy