The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > ZOMBIES

ZOMBIES

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Gibo wrote:

"Well.. if youre sick thats where you go for healings.
I see it all of the time in our church and people are getting set free to live normal christian lives. God Still heals today if we go to Him in Jesus' Name."

I prefer to go to a competent medical practitioner if I'm sick not a quack - religious or otherwise.
Posted by david f, Monday, 26 May 2008 11:27:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Compared to Divine Healings david f the competent medical practicioner is one step up from a big black pot and eye of newt and wing of bat.
Touched by the Holy Spirit, people are raised form the dead, cancers vanish, eyes get openned, people walk again, hope fills the spirit of man.
Posted by Gibo, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 2:57:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
But why doesn't god regrow the limbs of amputees?
Posted by Fractelle, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 3:22:36 PM
Dear Haralambos,

As I wrote in another post, life is not about having things life is
about doing things. Most of us are obsessed with having things. We put ourselves in debt in order to own a house. We work at thankless jobs we hate in order to have sufficient money to retire with some security.

There is another way. The idea is to dream up the things we want to do and then make them happen.

But very few of us have the courage to take such risks.

Instead we spend most of our lives walking down the centre of the road. We tell ourselves it's important to be safe. Security comes first. It's a hard cruel world, better play it safe now then be sorry later. Fools rush in ...

I get so jealous of my brother (the black sheep of the family). He's never compromised in his life, and has always landed on his feet.
Whereas I've always 'walked the straight and narrow.' Yet, I worry about where he'll end up in his old age. I do know one thing though -
he'll be smiling, wherever he goes.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 4:21:06 PM
Hi Foxy,

Your brother's on to something. There's a happiness that is not dependent upon anything we have or do in life. Paradoxically it exists. I say so because we already are it, yet most don't know it. Life forces us to compromise and accept the status quo. Don't worry about your brother for he knows that he'll be fine. Just remember that even when there are clouds, the sun continues to shine.
Posted by Haralambos, Tuesday, 27 May 2008 9:22:10 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy