The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Seditious movements and 'hate' speech.

Seditious movements and 'hate' speech.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All
MOOD LABEL "jovial"

CJ... I spose I should put a 'mood label' on my posts :) so you know if I'm
-Concerned.
-Angry.
-Concerned+angry
-Outraged
-Hysterical.

Jim.. what are u going on about mate? *scratches head*.....

I'm seriously concerned about ANY embryonic movement which seeks to racially subjugate others. That would include any
-"white supremacist" movement, or..
-"black power" movement..or
-"any religious movement with a doctrinal and historical track record of such"

You see.. once u have felt the rough end of the 'cultural/religious supremacist stick'... you remember the whelts for a longgggg time.

The problem is, where, like Malaysia, they had/have (unsure of it now) what they called the '5 sensitive issues' which were not even allowed to be discussed in a coffee shop!
-Malay racial supremacy.
-Islam as State religion.

and a few others.

I came through Malaysia in 1969 just as race riots had broken out, and the carnage they brought is the reason for those 'sensitive' issues.

Of course.. the solution to all this, is for the government to embark on a policy of.. wait for it.. CJ and PERICLES.. dont LOOK!

"ONE NATION, ONE RACE, ONE CULTURE" in the sense that I personally mean that term, i.e.. a promoted, encouraged blending of all ethnicities including indigenous, such that a new 'Australian' identity emerges which does not 'cling' to historical tribalism about everything done to them since Adam was a boy.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Friday, 11 April 2008 10:00:45 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Boaz ,
If a small group of people change laws legally and the Government says OK, you have to put up with their changes .

The idea of farmers bringing in large numbers of Pacific Islanders on a temporary basis may well give you more sleepless nights . They a will no doubt will offer you yet another different perspective on life .

What was the racism you copped that has made your thinking so rigid ?

In the meanwhile I'm looking forward to a Kava !
Posted by kartiya jim, Friday, 11 April 2008 10:16:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Golly Gosh Jim... and I thought my work was done :)

You said:

<<The idea of farmers bringing in large numbers of Pacific Islanders on a temporary basis may well give you more sleepless nights . They a will no doubt will offer you yet another different perspective on life.>>

Matey..I would be overjoyed at the thought of pacific Islanders coming here.. in fact.. I might be reasonably accused of 'drug induced euphoria' :)

I have not the slightest problem with Pacific Islanders coming here and I always reach out to them whenever I see them in gym or supermarket.

It wouldn't bother me if the whole of Tonga came here :) you see.. most of them are serious Christians..and I get along rather well with them.
Samoa..same
Maori's... many Christians but not all.

Then..shock horror..they might even intermarry with our 'white' girls :) and create blended people.. slightly flat noses, good suntan... bi lingual... hmmm no..we must stop this at all costs :) (BD looks over at his Asian wife and mixed children)
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 14 April 2008 10:30:07 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy