The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > nsw government corrupt?

nsw government corrupt?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
all i can say is the corruption has been happening for years

look at the senate reports into the forgotten australians and the vulnerable children in institutional care the state goverment has been covering this up for far too long as i said in other post the goverment is protecting their own and are not wanting to tell the truth of what happend to us forgotten australians when we were raped and abused by the very people who were to look after us as children

the goverment on both sides need to tell the truth and stop sweeping us victims under the carpet

its alright for the goverment bodies to get their bribes and freebies

what about us forgotten australian victims we just keep getting raped everyday by those in power

as they have no balls or guts to stand up and tell the truth of what we suffered

get of your ass you gutless politicians and stand up for the forgotten australians as their maybe one day some one close to you all will be in the same story then you would know what it really feels like to be a victim

also sent every polly an email and they are just throwning mine in the bin because its the truth and they are still covering up what happend to us victims the forgotten australians

half the goverment is on the take why the others sit back and let them and watch what is going on shame n s w

is australia now going down the path of an illegal goverment as they are only acting on issues that they think is for their better and not that of us the public

such as us forgotten australians we need the goverment to come clean about what we suffered and justice be given to the victims

this is real and i am a real victim of the goverments cover up

the forgotten australians we are alive and still fighting and we want acknowledgement for what we suffered by the goverment of australia and that of new south wales

regards huffnpuff
Posted by huffnpuff, Wednesday, 27 February 2008 2:22:02 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Reportedly 20 Labor MP's joined the protest against the sell-off/ non sell-off of the electricity system.

How these 20 vote will be a good indication of their integrity or lack of.

The grubby Gibson/Nori/Koperberg/Kaiser saga says it all really.

I'm curious to see whether the Empire builder gets defrocked?
Posted by palimpsest, Wednesday, 27 February 2008 8:45:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just note Orange Hospital.This info is freely available in Qld but is censored in NSW.Undergruond car park is too low for ambulances to enter hence dead bodies have to pass via live patients.Doorways too small for beds and wheelchairs to pass through thus patients have to be physically carried through some doorways.Operating rooms too small for patients Drs and equipment.PA system can only be accessed by janitors.
This is the farce of our public administration.Iemma tried to blame the builders but NSW health provided the specifications and signed off under contract conditions and paid for the debacle for which they specified.

This state is totally dysfunctional and no one gives a stuff.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 27 February 2008 9:05:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy