The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Racism in Australia...does it exist?

Racism in Australia...does it exist?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All
Morgan and others
Yeh well I dont care who calls me what!
This last week I have lived in a place that has taken over the old Aussie bush area with its local heros.
Tourists are great. Migration too BUT not when the Asians have brought out the whole city. Somebody has to stop this.
Every single shop owner and staff are from Asia.
Most do not speak bloody English!
They chase you down the road saying as best they can= You want massage you want nice chicken and bla bla.
You wave your hand NO but they keep going.
Some are OK but they BROUGHT the whole bloody city.
They have zero health standards and the Cairns Council seeem too scared to take them on.
They are really rude to Aussies unlike our usual= good ah mate attitude.
So if being PRO Australia and keeping our own heritage is racist Call me whatever you bloody well like.
This is utterly insulting to my father and grand parents. We are flooded with Asians!
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Monday, 21 January 2008 1:01:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The only people not permitted to be racist are the whites. Every one else is allowed to hate the rotten whites who undoubtably are the cause of all the woes of the world.
The reason why blacks kill blacks, Asians kill Asians, Muslims kill Muslims must be because of those terrible westerners.
Aboriginals would be angels if it were not for the lousy whites.
You can believe me...can't you?
Posted by mickijo, Monday, 21 January 2008 1:35:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think your question has been answered here Foxy. A very clear yes!
Posted by Ginx, Monday, 21 January 2008 1:49:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I really don't know how other people think. I can only go by personal experience. I have lived most of my life in indigenous communities albeit all of these communities are in one area. I witness racism on all sides on a daily basis. So, yes, there is racism in Australia. For those who don't know, racism is not something peculiar to whites.
I have witnessed some very bad attitudes from non whites & I venture to state that whenever one is in a minority racism rears it's ugly head in ANY society.
Jokes are a good way to gauge others' attitude. Just go to a party & listen to all the Irish jokes. Everyone laughs. Tell one australian joke & you kill the party. Well, at least in my experience.
Posted by individual, Monday, 21 January 2008 3:41:29 PM
No,No No, You have all got it wrong! Iam not racist! I just hate everyone equally. HAHAHA.
Its evolutions fault. Nature has built into us the natural dislike we feel for one another and this is what keeps each species in its rightful order.

And guess which species has thrown all the cats in the same bag.

That's right! HUMANS.
Posted by evolution, Monday, 21 January 2008 4:03:51 PM
After my first post in this thread I went to work in a country town not far away a young girl about 20 ran up shouting[ they aways shout why?] uncle Al me, stop hear what the bs have done now!
Seems oldest son ran past a blind couple and into the dog,
She was unimpressed that some one told him to be careful.
Well loudly told him to do so, while questioning his parents wedding and his IQ.
Sometimes racism is mixed up with something else, this young girl does not know the whole event should never have happened.
She knows no better than to shout every time she speaks.
Yet some will say I am racist? yet I cried with joy the day Nelson Mandela was free,the day he was made leader of his country.
Every one has some concerns that may look like racism, most are not so.
By the way oldest son has no respect for any one including his mum no education no accountability no chance in life why?
And yes had it been unlocked uncle Al would have climbed into the boot of my car rather than have that drumming shout and the growing Crowd maybe I am a coward?
Posted by Belly, Monday, 21 January 2008 5:00:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 9
  10. 10
  11. 11
  12. All