The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Veil of Tears:

The Veil of Tears:

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All
Horus I am with you that is my dream team in that order it has been for a while.
Not sexist, I live politics and truly think the bloke would make a different and better world.
Sorry Foxy but just maybe if Hillary gets the nomination the Democrats will not win.
Just think a black American President! love it.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 11 January 2008 3:13:43 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The (American) electorate wants in their leaders,
intelligence, common sense, honesty, and creativity -
an unusual combination of virtues more likely to
be found among women than men.
(smile).
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 12 January 2008 7:42:57 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Gollllly botheration... sounds like SUM-1 needs a cuddle there :)

I don't hate ya.

speaking of cuddles.. just b4 Christmas.. at safeways.. a lot of people were dispensing hugs to the staff they cherished.. and me not to be left out, encountered one adorable young lady.. not so pretty, just a beautiful nature, and I have her a hug.. and then.. suddenly felt awkward cos another chick was about 2 meters away..and kinda had to go the extra huggy mile :) now I think she thinks I'm a freak :))

Hilary...? probably the best option with Bills hindsight....but I do smile a bit to notice how Hillary and the dems are courting the black and hispanic vote..but with a black candidate... I thought Hilary was going to be sidelined to Obama there for a while.. now THAT would be ironic.
Posted by BOAZ_David, Monday, 14 January 2008 12:47:09 PM
botheration

`Well Spoken`

This is a great thread. To be honest we try not to go into threads that we can be chased out of with shouts and protests saying. Whats that got to do with Animal Welfare.

This time I just cant leave without saying how much I enjoyed reading all of the comments.

Especially yours Foxy complete with not only your wit but that wonderful sense of humour.

OLO is richer to have you onboard and we hope to see you around for the next two thousand years.

The world needs leaders such as yourself.

- We will second brothations motion.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Monday, 28 January 2008 12:34:50 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy