The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Choice between good and bad? Choice between bad and worse?

Choice between good and bad? Choice between bad and worse?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Hi StG
I meant: would the majority consider the election as:
To choose between good and bad?
To choose between bad and worse?

Actually I've missed another option in the thread:
To choose between good and better?

So which one do you think it could be?
Posted by P_Dox, Thursday, 15 November 2007 2:37:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
hi freediver
Even if I rank them in order of preference, still I have the same question that this list has any good? or all are bad and worse? You might even believe that all in the list are good or better. There is not any bad one. I like to know the opinion of you guys :)
so what is your opinion?
Posted by P_Dox, Thursday, 15 November 2007 2:43:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
All they've got is smoke and no fire. They're both shoveling money around like it's the end of the world two weeks after the election, and speaking for myself, I've lost track of where all this cash is going.

There is no bad or worse, or good or better. There just 'is'.
One is equally as bad as the other. They just wear different suits. I was hoping (as was the vibe pre-election date setting) that Rudd was going to come through with some decent ideas. How hard is it to see what a society is craving from a leadership and creating a campaign based on those MASSIVE 'billboards' raised by the people and their struggles?. We all know what we need, how come they don't?.

A vote for 'liberal' is a vote for the 'bridesmaid'. That guy knows EVERYTHING about finance, but what do you think he knows about you and me?. Costello is a financial clinician. He's like one of those lab techs that experiments on monkeys. Eyes on the prize with ZERO compassion.

Labor?. Well, who knows?.
Posted by StG, Thursday, 15 November 2007 9:46:28 AM
Well obviously you have to make some kind of choice. Turning up to the polls and saying 'screw it, I hate all politicians, give me another beer' isn't exactly fulfilling your civic duty is it?
Posted by freediver, Thursday, 15 November 2007 11:04:48 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
What are you insinuating?. Because I don't like politicians I'm a yobbo drunk?
Posted by StG, Thursday, 15 November 2007 10:32:15 PM
I'm insinuating that claiming an inability to distuinguish between the two major parties is a cop out.
Posted by freediver, Friday, 16 November 2007 10:33:36 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy