The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Can we trust D O C S?

Can we trust D O C S?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
Careful we can not talk about current happenings but sadly we need not, to show we have concerns.
In fact we always need to be careful every time you question such as docs someone will say you are a redneck, even racist.
If never ending deaths of children under the care of docs is not enough concern who had responsibility for those NT children, who let them down.
I have seen letter after letter written by community's in country Australia about white children and no action , I do not trust docs to even care.
Is it just a job for too many? would we be better served by other than government run agencies in this area?
Do Australians trust Department of Community Services?
Should we?
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 6 November 2007 3:52:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You would not be able to pay me enough to have their job. A lot of similarities with the 'stolen generation'.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 6 November 2007 9:55:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I imagine the job of the social workers and the child protection units is not an easy one. Being a government department they would get bogged down by red tape, staffing shortages,and budget limitations
as well as Ministers and department heads who have their own political agendas.

And yet if we didn't have the Department of Community Services - there'd be even less help for those in need.

Bringing media attention to what's going on in any particular area - may be the way to go. As well as writing to the Minister in charge.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 7 November 2007 7:30:25 AM
Thanks Belly for this great question:
Can we trust DoCS?

NOT FOR A NANOSECOND!

I shall refrain from much comment on the most recent mismanagement occasioning death and draw a longer bow for a moment.

I was doing a little looking into the Ombudsman's Office and discovered that although they bleat about doing something about the notorious record of the said dept year after year the same statements occur.

I recently found a report by the head sleeping watchdog that includes 1500 child sexual misconduct allegations about DoCS staff.

Yes that's right DoCS staff! Why didn't we hear about any follow up or through on this serious allegation? One must wonder....

Also one can not help but tar NSW Police with a similar brush- they have under the Children's Care and Protection Act the right and the power to remove children from unsavoury circumstances with or without DoCS approval, but choose to sit on their hands and watch Rome burn.

Talk to any police about their attitude towards DoCS and you won't find too many supporters, but ask them why they also refuse to act when they lawfully have the power and they loose the power of speech altogether.

Though in fairness, the police know little about the laws they should enforce, and fail ethics exams in droves.

More is the pity.
Posted by zj, Wednesday, 7 November 2007 2:28:20 PM
Compared to NSW,Victoria has on average one fifth the deaths each year.NSW has about 110 and Vict has 20 or less.Our Public Servants are the most numerous and highly paid in the whole country and for what result?

Perhaps Morris Iemma should get DOCS to introduce death cameras into each home at risk and then they could fine parents for letting their children speed past life.This is about par for this farce of a Govt.
Posted by Arjay, Wednesday, 7 November 2007 9:23:45 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Perhaps he could tidy up the loop hole in the law that allows pedaphiles to get off without even being charged on a loop hole.
I will explain-
We take migrants to this country - yes/
Ok but if you report someone- or you are a victim then you had better hope the offender committed the crime in NSW.

' Too bad if you were still a kid in the other country because if thats the case nobody wants to know about it.

We have been trying to assist a victim that has lived in Australia for a long time.

The problem is according to the authorities that they have to let this bloke walk around Canberra free as a bird just because she was living in another country when she was young.

Umm- Well if we take these people we should be prepaired to charge the mongrels when a complaint is made.
So hes still living here- Still doing what he does- If you get my point.
BUT - No can touch him according to the NSW Government.
Great- Isnt it.
So hes free to keep offending and shes denied justice.
Worse still
Nobody cares.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Thursday, 8 November 2007 4:55:14 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I would ask my fellow posters to consider this, it is not always ok to tell the truth in Australia.
For 22 years I worked for a NSW government department.
Every day I dreamed of making it work.
Being the best at what we did and what we had been put in place to do.
I have awards for leadership on my wall.
I failed.
I of course no longer work there, men who run departments as private cash cows, still do.
Drunks still do.
Friends get contracts over honest bids.
Forget whistle blowing, go back to the start my awards are all I have left from my 22 years.
DOCs is such a department, DO NOT EXPECT RESULTS.
The role they are meant to play is different from the role they do.
The thread below asks questions that need answers.
I am proudly from center left, want better outcomes for every one in need.
Is it wrong to understand being a government department is no insurance it will be done better or even well?
Last understand please among the rubble that is my old department some of this country's best workers live 15 years and not one day of work.
EACH job management did not suffocate finished on time on budget.
But they wade in muddy waters full of wasted cash.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 8 November 2007 5:32:10 AM
Again remember we can not always tell the truth , and that sometimes we slant our views into a thread not quite the truth sometimes.
Every word here is the truth or I am worthless.
20 years ago in country NSW an uncles and grandmother found a girl not yet in her teens in full makeup at 2 am with girls far older at a town dance.
DOCs was called and told that girls legal guardians she had to be allowed to do so, trust her or she would be taken into care!
Country folk they stood their ground she was taken into care, the care of that DOCs operatives mother!
She at not yet 13 years of age lived in a too close relation ship with that mans 23 year old male cousin!
Can not be? want to bet? want to share the nights of heart break.
nearly 2 years after that girl returned to her legal gardens home but never once was the kid she had been.
One story? no I can tell you of warnings ignored and daughters raped as a result, all White Australians.
Can we just get past the privatized vs public debate?
As a left of center activist I value results more than dogma.
DOC,s is a failure some people who work there are too.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 8 November 2007 5:47:09 AM
I don't work for DOCS but I hear of the Queensland horror stories. There are more people at DOCS doing paperwork than there are doing the "people work". There are more people with degrees at DOCS than there are Advocates. Get some real people into DOCS who are not afraid to do what they know is right, who are not afraid to lose their job in doing so........sorry got carried away with dreaming for a minute.

I don't know the answers, wish I did.
Would I trust DOCS - NO WAY ( I did once and they let me down)
Posted by CALLIE, Thursday, 8 November 2007 6:59:28 AM
Thank you CALLIE while some who do not understand the issue will defend DOCs to blindly do so betrays the victims.
No defense is possible for any human who lets any child suffer.
6 adults stood and cried 3 males three females as a young girl did so too while sobbing her story of a father rape, heart breaking.
More so because this %^&* world is such none of the men dare hug her pain away, we have laws against that.
But DOCS could not protect her ,even after letters flooded in long before the event no action till after it.
And that poor kid had to come to other than her family or DOCS to be heard.
I do not trust them, the good are too fear filled to act the bad to ugly to think of and children suffer.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 8 November 2007 12:59:47 PM
HI TO ALL THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS D.O.C.S. IS RESPONSABLE FOR WHAT HAPPEND TO THAT LITTLE GIRL WHO DIED AS THEY WERE AWARE OF HER SITUATION, SHE IS NOW A FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIAN , AS MANY OF US ARE, STILL LIVING TODAY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERMENT RUNS D.O.C.S. THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERMENT AND D.O.C.S. ARE RESPONSABLE FOR WHAT WE HAD SUFFERED AND OCCURRED WHILST IN STATE RUN INSTITUTIONS INAUSTRALIA .ORPHANAGES ,GIRLS HOMES,BOYS HOMES, REMAND CENTRES, FOSTER HOMES, OUT OF HOME CARE, CHURCH HOMES, THESE WERE ALL RUN BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERMENT AND THEIR WELFARE OF WHICH IS D.O.C.S. , WE ARE THE VICTIMS OF SOME OF THE MOST DISGUSTING AND HORRIFFIC CRIMES THAT COULD BE ENDURED BY A CHILD WHILE IN THE CARE OF THESE HOMES , IF YOU THINK BEING RAPED AS A CHILD BY 2 PEDOPHILES IS NICE YOU ARE SOME SICK MOTHER --UCKER , THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERMENT IS COVERING UP THE RAPES AND ABUSE THAT WE VICTIMS SUFFERED AS CHILDREN WE HAD OUR INOCCENCES STOLEN FROM US .WE WERE SURPOSE TO BE LOOKED AFTER NOT BE RAPED AND BE THEIR SEX SLAVES OF WHICH WE WERE ,THE GOVEMENT HAS TO OWN UP AND BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS AND THOSE OF WHO ARE BECOMING NEW FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS , WE ARE THE VICTIMS, AND WE WILL NEVER STOP THE FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AS THIS IS REAL AND TRUE AND A TRAGIC PAST OF OUR HISTORY ONE JUDGE TOLD ME, WELL IM STILL FIGHTING THAT CASE AND AND IF I HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO THE HIGH COURT I WILL, WE ARE THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS BUT WE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN KIND REGARDS MICHEAL
Posted by huffnpuff, Thursday, 8 November 2007 5:05:38 PM
huffnpuff may I ? please consider not posting in capital letters, it is called shouting, we use it to highlight a few words in a passage it works better that way.
You will note at a time in my state NSW of repeated child deaths the thread is not exactly full of posts.
The facts of your posts are unchallenged, even my sparring partner arjay is on song here.
This shameful disgusting true we can bank on in every state and yes our federal government too past and present ALL PARTY'S we continue to hurt children.
You I and others know zj posted the truth , some of the offenders work for? DOCs!
Your hurt and anger is well founded, but we must understand most unaffected people WANT TO TRUST SOME ONE!
Want it fixed, want to think DOCS is just in a bad patch, it is not true.
My story up the thread is word perfectly true, and it was under another government not Labor.
That DOCS worker was destroyed by those uncles constant fight for justice.
So too was the young girl, drugs prostitution and much more followed,
We ,well I understand governments do not play a great role in such as DOCS reports, ministers get are white washed untrue and miss leading, some the most trusted heads of departments are nothing less than cut outs from yes minister.
You can believe it I have tried to work around some in my old department as a unionist and truth has no value to them.
The drunks described are real people in charge of big budgets and serving themselves best.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 9 November 2007 4:50:12 AM
Hi Belly and thanks for your kind words of support.

I only joined this forum to respond to your question.

Much can be done to stop the failure of this dept starting with a Royal Commission and the sacking of the top 3 echelons of this odious dept.

They should stop employing green kids wet behind the ears as case workers also.
Posted by zj, Friday, 9 November 2007 4:55:43 PM
Dear Belly,

I admit that I know nothing about the subject here. I was brought up to trust government departments. But from what you tell us - it sounds horrenduous. Why hasn't this been brought up as an election issue? Shine the light on these monsters - and watch them run.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 9 November 2007 5:35:44 PM
I would add that pressure needs to come from the public to mount a Royal Commission rather than another limp wristed Inquiry that can both limit the terms of reference and keep it out of the public's reach to see what is actually going on.

Public submisions must be sought but I bet that the govt uses every tool at their disposal to eliminate any input from concerned citizens.
Posted by zj, Friday, 9 November 2007 6:48:39 PM
Injured hurt people, not always able to handle the great hurt people, have bought evidence of this type to light for 100 years.
Yes they have! few doubt it is true, mostly we just trust THEM? to fix it, do not!
Them is politicians from every party, Ministers who do not want to be seen as heading departments so dreadful they are criminal.
Right now in NSW we have headlines ,but those headlines have come before, the pain of knowing it is so wrong, even that children in the care of such as DOCs had been raped by those paid to protect them.
I do not put all the blame, yes much of it belongs to/on department heads.
Workers who know what is happening but stay silent are as low as any.
Royal commission? better still let this country's governments every one of them! be accountable.
In the middle of an election my ALP must win to restore hope and balance to this country in my view.
The NSW opposition must return to Liberalism, we must have strong oppositions in every house, not victory's from others lost elections but earned policy's based victory's, promise a Royal commission, not one like the AWB with feet and hands tied an open we want to fix it one.
A question for us all if our children are so badly hurt and we do not fix it dare we be proud to be Australian?
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 10 November 2007 5:30:19 AM
Another day two more story's of children hurt by parents, and yes the evidence DOCs or similar knew problems existed before hand?
Are our children suffering because of past stolen generations?
Are we leaving children in homes unfit for them? unsafe homes?
BECAUSE WE FEAR ANOTHER STOLEN GENERATION CHARGE MORE THAN WE ARE CONCERNED FOR THE KIDS?
YES we are.
Sad isn't it? far worse in fact we should hang our heads and get rid of DOCS
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 11 November 2007 5:48:17 AM
belly
We made several comments on this thread. You ignored them- Ok but stay out of Gatge crashing the thread put up to expose ten thousand brummbies being shot a left to die slowly.
What you seem to be missing is the fact people MUST take reasonsibilty.
That includes if they SHOULD have kids in the first place and extends to all areas in life.
Sadly it is mostly the innocent animals that pay the price for US so called humane beings.
Sad isnt it.
Try lobbying the Government forlicences to be allowed to have these poorkids that are now popping out even more because the Government give a few bucks to young unmarried girls to prop up the birth rate. Better still try not having more kids in an all ready over populated world.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Tuesday, 13 November 2007 8:26:37 AM
Pale take a breath and think before you react.
Read my post think about it then respond!
Gate crashing do you understand how rude that term is? that in posting you invite us to respond?
Pale do you see in my posts an effort to talk to you?
Remember how I swore I NEVER WOULD?
My efforts to bury the past, ignore your one tracked my way or the highway style is clear.
In that other thread you seemed to thank me for my early inputs, until I spoke my own beliefs.
Here now I again say we must never except children must suffer because we fail to act.
Sometimes radical ideas impact on things the public should be up in arms for.
My clear proud union background and ALP center unity base does not change the view heads must role ALP heads too DOCS can not be trusted with this country's children.
Those children are more important than horses to me.
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 14 November 2007 4:41:57 AM
Belly
The pot who calls the kettle black. You went beserk when you thought we changed the subject on the Rudd and china thread regarding trade.
You couldnt see the connection between Live Exports and China.
In fact you wrote two posts on it- saying What has china got to do with live exports! Blimey How dumb is that. Where do you THINK they send these LIVE Animals to? The moon?
In return we have pointed out DOCS has stuff all to do with shooting ten thousand horses and leaving them to die.
Personally I care about both.
However as i pointed out you didnt want to repond to our comments on the Docs thread we left so why gate crash the animal welfare thread.
Oh I forgot- Your a union bully- thats what you guys do isnt it
gate crash
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Wednesday, 14 November 2007 6:56:06 AM
WELL IM NOT GATE CRASHING .IM TELLING THE TRUTH THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERMENT IS TO BLAME FOR WHAT HAPPEND TO US FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS WE ARE THE VICTIMS OF CLID ABUSE RAPES AND MORE SICKERNING THINGS YOU COULD IMAGINE, D.O.C.S,IS THE AUSTRALIAN WELFARE AGENCIE THAT RUNS ALL INSTITUTIONS FOR THE STATES OF AUSTRALIA NOW IN THE RECENT WELL THEIR HAVE BEEN 3 DEATHS AND NURMOURS CHILDREN PLACED IN HOSPITAL, THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERMENT IS RESPONSABLE FOR WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY AS THEY WERE WHEN WE WERE CHILDREN THAT WERE BEEN RAPED AND SODIMISSED BY PEDOPHILES WHO WORKED FOR THE GOVERMENT OF AUSTRALIA ,THE AUSTRAIN GOVERMENT HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR TO MANY YEARS NOW IN SWEEPING ALL THESE ABUSE UNDER THE CARPET AND IT IS PEOPLE LIKE ME AND MANY OTHERS THAT WANT TO BRING THIS GOVERMANT OF AUSTRALA ACOUNTABLE FOR ALL THE WRONGS THEY PLACED US THROUGH , AS I SAID BEFORE IN MY POST THIS IS REAL AND TRUE , AND I SPEAK FOR THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS BUT WE WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN NO LONGER ,AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOW BECOMING NEW FGORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS D.O.C.S AND BOTH LIBERAL AND LABOUR ARE RESPONABLE FOR WHAT HAPPEND TO US ALL AS THEIR WAS DIFFRENT LEADERS AT DIFFRENT TIMES THOUGH IT DID NOT STOP THE RAPES AND ABUSE , SAY SORRY MR HOWARD OR MR RUDD, AND BELLY IM IN CAPITALS SO THAT EVERY BODY KNOWS OF US FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS ALSO SO THE GOVERMENT AND THE PUBLISC NOW THAT WE ARE NOT BACKING DONE AND IF CAPITALS MEAN YELLING IN COMPUTOR TERMS WELL IM YELLING AT OUR GOVERMENT OF AUSTRALIA WE ARE THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS AND WANT THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERMENT TO ACT ON THE TRUTH ABOUT US VICTIMS OF TODAYS ABUSES AND THAT OF YEARS GONE BY ABUSES THAT THE COVERMENT OF AUSTRALIA HAS BEEN COVERING UP,ALSO I HAVE WROTE EMAILS TO EVERY POLITICIAN IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS EVEN THE GOVERNER GENERAL NO HELP THEIR PRIME MINISTER HOWARD NO HELP THEIR MR RUDD NO HELP THEIR D.O.C.S NO HELP THEIR REGARDS MICHEAL FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIAN BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
Posted by huffnpuff, Wednesday, 14 November 2007 7:49:11 AM
pale that is it never again will I talk to you on any subject no balance no manners no idea , rude uninformed my view of you based on your posts.
I did try, I aways do, to restart our talks it is not possible.
huffnpuff take a breath, gate crashing is not possible in an open forum you do not gate crash nore do I but think about the posting in caps friend.
Most forums will not let you do it.
Most posters will not read it.
I, knowing your hurt, wanting to help only read it at a glance at first, then made myself read it.
Your pain is there for the world to see, friend people such as you, hurt by this shonky system ,life's ruined, are often playing into the hands of governments wanting it to go away.
They just say look he/she is out of control, sad as it looks the fact is people shut themselves of from such dreadful things as this.
And yes it falls to governments all of them to bring those who offend against children to justice, sometimes too often it is those governments who by lack of action are as guilty as any one.
Accountability from all involved is a must.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 15 November 2007 5:36:58 AM
Some who read this thread may know just how much some have suffered I can never get it out of my mind the dreadful things that have happened to many such as huffnpuff.
I know the more letters you write to politicians on such a subject the more unlikely they are to listen.
But some place out there some one knows who will hear the story and maybe a light can be shone on it.
Any ideas
Pale last communication between us, A LIE the statement I went berserk is just totally only that.
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 15 November 2007 5:46:47 AM
hi to all the forgotten australians and now to the new forgotten australians that our goverment of australia is covering up, we will no longer remain silenced by the goverment of australia , everybody out their should put their comment in the petition the dail telegraph is doing as to try and get a royal commission running the goverment of australia is responsable for their welfare agencies and thoses institutions where a lot of abuse and rapes took part by the staff the goverment employed in these institutions we will never stop the fight for justice and the public should be on side with us through this as if something ever happens to one of your own you to will know what we all have been suffering due to the goverment of australia not admitting the truth as to what happend to us victims i am a victim of the forgotten australians and i will not be forgotten as of all of the other victims of the forgotten australians they shall not be forgotten either we are not going away ,D.O.C.S. are responsable the austrlian goverment is responable as they are in control of D.O.C.S as they were in control when we victims were raped and molested by the staff the goverment of australia employed in all state run institutions ophanages and all other institutions we were to be cared for not to be raped as punishment , hay girl frank bernie belly joanna graig put your imput in the petition the daily telegraph is running everyone in this national forum should be respoding to it as it cost nothing and you can read what everyone has said ,and the goverment has to tell the truth and stop sweeping the forgotten australians and the public under the carpet we are victims that will not go away regards micheal
Posted by huffnpuff, Thursday, 15 November 2007 4:25:39 PM
huffnpuff
Call it DOCS or what you like. You are getting the two issues confused. The fact that its been covered up is a criminal matter and as such it ought to be brought into a court.
There is no reason you cant get a bunch of victims together and sue personally.
Sue the Government for covering up the crimes.

I must say its better your not using capitals to read your posts.

As for you belly its really easy to post your comments about us when we dared to go into the Rudd China thread.
So careful calling people names and claiming we lied.

Your smart alic attitude wears thin after a while.

You may not care about thousands of brummbies being shot and left to die slowly but we do.

There was no need to be so nasty as to come in there and say stuff the horeses what about children.

Children are the reasonsibilty of the parents not the government.
Its sad that some parents are irresonsibly but why is it people blame the government for every familys neglect.

The sad fact is some people should not have children and until its controlled more and more will be abused.
Thats a good place to start lobbying the government if your both serious.
' Right now you have young dunkies giving birth for the baby bonuus to buy drugs.

Either way of course its sad about the child who died.
Thast doesnt mean we do not have the right to highlight ten thousand brummbies being shot and left to die slowly.

You have no right to assume we have more rights to live than these beautiful brummbies.

Its people destroying this world not the animals.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Friday, 16 November 2007 3:07:29 AM
huffnpuff can we trust DOCs? no, can some understand why we can not? no.
Do some understand the horrible implications of living with what you have been living with?
I doubt many truly care enough.
I doubt many want to know.
May I ask you to consider downloading Ispell? it checks your spelling by just right clicking your mouse.
Go to my profile see my earlier posts here, and for that matter in other forums.
My formal education is poor, little in fact my spelling? even spell check can not always understand it!
Your story needs repeating, some judge you and me by our spelling and grammar.
No true measure of IQ , but it is done in any case, do not ever let your history destroy you, or be forgotten, but understand it is not easy to get past the # I do not care first impressions#
I offer this thread to DEMOS the IDEAS OF A DEMOCRATIC WORLD ARE GOOD ONES BUT HERE IN SUCH A THREAD SUCH PAIN FOR OUR CHILDREN ,WE CAN NOT FIND ANSWERS OR MUCH INTEREST!
This world and its people are uninterested in taking action to right wrongs.
Like it or not that is why we rarely can trust governments any of them, to do what we want , our apathy.
Posted by Belly, Friday, 16 November 2007 7:28:34 AM
Huffnpuff
We will all sign your petition. However the other people even more reasonsible are your parents.
Kids dont get put into homes for nothing.
So the petition SHOULD read to make the Government dochecks BEFORE people have children.
Thats being reasonsible. As far as Docs is concerned you need to lay charges against the people who raped you.
Thats a police issue and one they DONT like to touch.
I know this through helping to run a small programe to assist victims like yourself.Its REALLY hard to get the police to look at a historic case- however IF you can get a number of victims too give statements against the same x member of staff you can push it.
Oh dont try to get anybody charged that wasnt BORN in Australia. Just another loop hole in thelaw that NEITHER side of Government want to know about.
Anyway soon if we have a ALP Government all of DOCS will be on strike.
Look on the bright side. At least you will know where the BS are.
Good luck and dont ever give up in your fight for justice.
Posted by People Against Live Exports & Intensive Farming, Saturday, 17 November 2007 4:23:58 PM
huffnpuff if you return to this thread may I say I am sorry?
Sorry for the post above so very lost in its content.
Your dreadful hurt should not be blamed on parents you may well have never known.
Or who may have died in tragic circumstances
Nothing should take the spotlight away from the criminal actions against you, by the people who did it and DOCs, yes they are criminal acts too.
If within weeks not months of the federal election the NSW government has not sacked at least one minister we must question its commitment to anything other than cover ups.
I do mean every word such suffering by so many children screams for parliamentary accountability from state governments.
My hope? it lays in Rudd's commitment to bring back the Westminster system of just such, Parliamentary accountability.
If Australia apart from drought and climate change has an issue as big as child welfare I am unaware of it.
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 18 November 2007 6:13:46 AM
HI TO ALL THE FORGOTTEN AUSTRALIANS OUT THEIR STILL SURVING , answer to a couple of questions , 1, i only went to six class ,and still have trouble writting properly, 2, i was a child 13 who broke the law and was placed in institutional care for the reason of doing wrong by the law, , 3, i did not ask to be raped by the 2 pedophiles, 4, this has been reported to the police, 5, ive named their names in court,and to the police, 6, i am still fighting the legal action with an appeal in the sydney supreme court of which a date should be set for the appeal on the 6th december this year, 7. other wittnesses have died, others have been payed out under silince of never to be questioned again, 8, i am not the only victim here in australia that is fighting for justice, the supreme court is throwing cases out because the truth is damming for the goverment of australia, ,9, this why the australian goverment has to except the responsablity of what the australian welfare agencie as is .D.O.C.S. the acting custodial parent , 10, the petition i asked for all to sign was in the daily telegraph online news as they were wanting a royal commission to start on .D.O.C.S. ,11, i then went to that site and started a petition .N.S.W. GOVERMENT COVERS .D.O.C.S. though i have not checked things latley, 12, .D.O.C.S. Are to blame as to what happenend to me and that of all the forgotten australians ,we are the forgotten australians and we will be no longer be forgotten, ,13, this is a real issue with the goverment of australia and all states of australia, is the goverment going to cover up the future abuses that will occurr as each day goes by, 14 , this is my real idenity regards micheal
Posted by huffnpuff, Sunday, 18 November 2007 6:35:31 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy