The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > My article

My article

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All
http://www.smh.com.au/news/technology/bindi-website-squatter-abhorrent/2006/10/05/1159641438737.html

If I believed everything I read in newspapers I suppose I'd be shocked. They say that all publicity is good publicity. I'm not so sure.

No good deed goes unpunished is another phrase I frequently like to use. Now that I'm the most hated man in Australia I suppose I'll go have something to eat.

They even used that picture from signgenerator.org

I suppose they'll be happy about the free advertising. To my "fans" currently posting at the board I'd like to correct the notion many people seem to have that I'm profitting from this. ProBoards is a free forum provider.

I'm not anti-jewish by the way. I'm anti-zionist. The invasion and occupation of other countries turns my stomach
Posted by WayneSmith, Thursday, 5 October 2006 4:38:28 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ok, I don't believe everything I read in the press either.

But just for the record, which of the statements made about you and about the site by the SMH are untrue?
Posted by Pericles, Thursday, 5 October 2006 5:02:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Wayne
by all means be as anti whoever you want, but I can't see the point in the re-directing of ruddock.com and the other Israel one to the Bindi site?

I also don't understand why you would make a site, rather than just keep the domain name in your ownership until you can transfer it to the Irwin family.

Would you mind elaborating there ?

Your timely action will udoubtedly make you enemies and friends, I don't really have much feeling about it.

But we can debate 'zionism' anytime :)
Posted by BOAZ_David, Thursday, 5 October 2006 8:52:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If "invasion and occupation" turns your' stomach, one must ask why the hell you live in Australia?

Have we not invaded, and occupied these lands, then engaged in the wholesale destruction of the native culture?
What has happened here is far worse than the tiny sliver of land that is Israel, particularly when there is such a huge amount of Arab land surrounding it, which could be easily shared by the Palestinians so called "Arab brothers".

If you are aboriginal, I apologise, but somehow I doubt you are :P
Posted by Stomont, Thursday, 5 October 2006 9:28:07 PM
Stomont,

If "invasion and occupation" turns your' stomach, one must ask why the hell you live in Australia?

Are you equating last centuries colonialism with today's devouring a whole new country by stealth under UN laws?

By the way, taking someone's land or property by force is not called sharing but steeling.

Common sense is not that 'common' anymore.
Posted by Fellow_Human, Friday, 6 October 2006 3:16:26 PM
"But just for the record, which of the statements made about you and about the site by the SMH are untrue?"

That the Irwins were devastated. That I intended to profit from the domain. That I'm anti-jewish. Stuff like that. I emailed the Irwins asking for details on where to transfer the domain to weeks ago.

"I can't see the point in the re-directing of ruddock.com and the other Israel one to the Bindi site?"

I redirected all my domains to it for the extra hits to help drive it up the search engines. The Israel domain doesn't even show up in search engines. In retrospect it was clearly a mistake. The political domains I bought for fun. So far none of the politicians have asked for them.

"If you are aboriginal, I apologise, but somehow I doubt you are :P"

I do have some aboriginal ancestry.
Posted by WayneSmith, Saturday, 7 October 2006 12:07:08 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy