The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is BIG better?

Is BIG better?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Why is the two dollar coin smaller than the one dollar coin, but greater in value?
Was this a dominant male decision?
What is the advantage to having this smaller coin worth more?
The fifty cent coin is a dommy-knocker by comparison. More splendid in appearance. Used more often to feature themes of national pride eg. Year of the Volunteer etc.
Visually the two dollar coin is puny by comparison.
Why then was this small coin given the most value?
Posted by Dorcas, Wednesday, 17 October 2007 10:00:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Was this a dominant male decision?"

Huh?

For some fricken bizarre reason I've wondered this myself. I don't get the dominant male comment though. New Zealand's two dollar coin is larger than the one. It only makes sense to me
Posted by StG, Wednesday, 17 October 2007 3:12:12 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
YES....YES....YES!
Posted by Johnny Rotten, Wednesday, 17 October 2007 4:55:45 PM
Its so more of them fit in your piggy bank as when you retire your going to need them.
Posted by insignificant, Wednesday, 17 October 2007 11:59:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy