The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hatzistergos on song

Hatzistergos on song

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All
Cry me a river

If criminals don't want to end up in the Supermax, then they shouldn't commit the crimes in the first place that put them there.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=79809
Posted by AJFA, Sunday, 7 October 2007 6:46:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"They include not being able to get a paintbrush, being supplied with ill-fitting underwear, and being given brown bread to eat against their wishes.

Violent rapist Dudley Aslett has protested about being told by prison officers to say please and thank you for cold meals.

The letters, smuggled out to avoid being vetted by jail censors, give a rare glimpse of life inside the state's toughest prison, which is home to the so-called "worst of the worst"."

hahahahahahahahaha

Violent rapist has issues with being told to say please?. Kick his head in and I still wouldn't care.
Posted by StG, Monday, 8 October 2007 10:22:41 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Although I have issues with kicking his head in, I certainly don't see a problem with him being offered wholemeal bread only and his being required to display some manners.

Prison is meant to be a punishment. It's not supposed to be a 4 or 5 star resort.
Posted by AJFA, Monday, 8 October 2007 2:05:14 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy