The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What do Bin Laden and Julia Gillard have in common?

What do Bin Laden and Julia Gillard have in common?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Julia rocks my world from the roots of her henna’ed hair right down to her little tippy toes.

What drugs ARE you people on?

Even if this thread was started in jest; it was never a clever joke, comparing bin Laden to George Pell may have drawn more parallels – all that this has become is a pathetic excuse to bag Julia by those with clearly too much time on their hands (and limited grammar).

Has Julia indulged in any mass killing lately? Ever? Is she likely to?

NO, emphatically, NO.

For a start she’s an atheist, so is not about to kill in the name of religious dogma or any other kind of dogma. However, one can imagine George Pell bringing down hell and damnation on all non-christians.

Nor does she hide in caves – tends to be seen in public, unlike bin Laden.

And she is clean shaven and neatly dressed. No resemblance to bin Laden there either.

I have yet to see evidence of the narrow mindedness claimed by Julia’s detractors; clearly they mistake courage and determination for rigidity. Some of the comments here are sounding more like jealousy or sour grapes to me.

I can understand why women would be jealous of her, she’s very attractive and intelligent. Also there is evidence on this thread that insecure women see such intellectual ability as arrogance.

And intelligent women are often feared by men, as we have observed time and again on OLO.

For the not so easily threatened, Julia is a breath of fresh air compared to the helmet-haired Bronwyn (arrogance much) or the scarily peroxided and mascara’ed Helen Coonan – now’s there’s a duo who make a man’s blood run cold.

But not Julia; she is hot, hot, hot – sassy, smart ‘n sexy. Very unlike bin Laden.

You’re all just jealous ;-)
Posted by Johnny Rotten, Thursday, 4 October 2007 1:10:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oh come on Johnny Rotten Julia Gillard is a puppet having her strings pulled by the Party. She will do and say whatever it takes to keep her where she is until she is ready to move on the other puppet for the top job.
Posted by Communicat, Thursday, 4 October 2007 4:28:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy