The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Peter Dutton Says He Is Not Racist.

Peter Dutton Says He Is Not Racist.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. 48
  9. Page 49
  10. 50
  11. All
I've been raised to speak out against heartless and
incomprehensible actions. When I'm castigated for it,
I want to respond - " Oh, so where do you stand on sending
Ukrainian asylum seekers back to the Ukraine? or asylum
seekers back to Rwanda?, or Palestinians back to Gaza?"

As a result labels by a small minority are thrown around.
"Woke" "Marxist", and more.

Terms that are used as crude terms of abuse
for any liberal opinion that's counter to their own .

What these people, these spit-ball throwers dismiss so
cuttingly is actually the kindness, awareness, and tolerance,
so essential for an increasingly complex world.

When I was younger I protested for an end to apartheid.
Against the Soviet Regime.
Against the Soviet occupation of the Baltic States,
and much more - Now there are people who want to criminalize
the very act of protest. And nowhere
is the moral gap more clearly delineated than in language.

Words have changed their meaning. - rather than clarify, they
confuse. However, I shall continue to speak out railing perhaps
fruitlessly - like Cassandra, until the day I die.

So a great big raspberry to you spit-ball throwers.
I shall continue to dodge them. As Winston Churchill said -
"Never, ever, ever, ever, never - give up!"
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 10 September 2024 10:39:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard

Dear Foxy,

This seems to be a fitting illustration of your message :

http://www.tiktok.com/@flutteringpositivity/video/7390935753695481119?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Posted by Banjo Paterson, Tuesday, 10 September 2024 7:44:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Banjo,

Wow!

Great link.

Thank-you.

We all have the power to make an impact. It's our
choice if it's going to be a positive or a negative
one.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 11 September 2024 9:36:50 AM
cont'd ...

Talking about positive or negative impacts?

This morning, at 11 AM - the ABC News channel -
Channel 24, will be screening the debate between
former US President Donald Trump and current
Vice President running for the office of President
Kamala Harris. The debate will go on for 90 minutes
and should prove interesting. An analysis will probably
follow.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 11 September 2024 9:45:14 AM
I think that Woke Marxist's have created some of the worst police states. I believe in an armed population this means that you don't really need police as much because the population polices themselves.

I believe the community needs to create their own security rather than outsourcing it to those that don't have the interest of the community at heart. What better way for the community to manage their own security than to "give" them the power to do it. But a government should never take away this power perhaps as it is the road to tyranny.

So who is the believer in a police state?

People need to decide who amongst the opinions are more consistent, more closely match their interests, who follows their words with their actions, etc. Sadly I believe that many are not engaged with the power process and have been convinced by academia that they don't have a right to an opinion. I believe that you have a right to an opinion on your own future, I believe that you need to try and make this an informed opinion, not what someone else says is an informed opinion, but what you deep in your soul believe.

I hope my trust isn't misplaced.

I hope that "others" will allow me to live in my sphere in peace with my extended family and my culture, without attempted to destroy me, but experience shows that freedom is not free, and "others" are greedy, and we all need to take up weapons to defend it, hopefully the pen is enough to beat the sword.

What is tyranny?-

When a government undermines the interest of the community.
When a government enters the homes of the people, outside of the level of their domain.
When a national government interferes in local communities especially where it undermines the interests of those local communities.
When a government interferes with parenting.
When a government takes away a local cultures territory.
Etc.

What is appropriate governance?
Posted by Canem Malum, Wednesday, 11 September 2024 2:18:24 PM
I don't believe that Foxy knows the difference between positive and negative- or good and bad. Jordan Peterson talks about Woke Marxism as a low resolution philosophy- it's a veiled way of saying that Woke Marxist's are idiots.
Russian author Dostoevsky also wrote a book named "The Idiot" apparently about proto-Marxism.

I believe that "modern Woke Marxist racists" use the accusation of racism to commit racism, but they have been doing it for many years- it's just that people could ignore them until now. We now need to do something about them or become extinct.
Posted by Canem Malum, Wednesday, 11 September 2024 2:35:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 46
  7. 47
  8. 48
  9. Page 49
  10. 50
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy