The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why Are The British Sticking Their Noses In?

Why Are The British Sticking Their Noses In?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All
"It obvious the US has far superior nuclear capability to that of China, on land, sea, and in the air. As a devote Trumpster you believe otherwise. "

Its got nothing to do with Trump (that's just your Trump Derangement Syndrome showing through) and I don't "believe otherwise". I didn't say such a thing...You see, Paul, when you have to fabricate my opinions, you've already lost.

So just to be clear, your claims about the US naval numbers have been shown to be so much gumph and you're now trying to change the subject. Nice try, but you need to study SR's posts because he's much better at running and hiding from his cockups than you.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 4 April 2024 5:18:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
mhaze,

You seen ( probably did a Google) that China has more ships/boats than the US, from that you deduced that the Chinese Navy therefore must be militarily stronger than that of the US, WRONG!

As for Steele, he's boxed you around the ring, knocking you to the canvas many a time, yet bloodied and bruised you still want to claim victory. Pathetic.

p/s, From your posts I believe you to be a devout Trumpster, praying at the alter of 'The Dangerous Doctor Donald' at every opportunity.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 4 April 2024 5:46:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"You seen ( probably did a Google) that China has more ships/boats than the US, from that you deduced that the Chinese Navy therefore must be militarily stronger than that of the US, WRONG!"

More fabrication. You said the US navy was oversized. I proved to you that was wrong. That's it...why can't you acknowledge that? I've said nothing about the relative military strength of the Chinese navy. Do try to follow the logic of the discussion.

"As for Steele, he's boxed you around the ring, knocking you to the canvas many a time,"

That's pretty funny. My favourite example from many years of discussions...http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=9530#321781

"p/s, From your posts I believe you to be a devout Trumpster..."

I favour Trump over all other candidates because of his policies.
From your posts I believe you suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome. Its common among those who follow the news via the headlines.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 4 April 2024 11:59:10 AM
mhaze,

"You (Paul) said the US navy was oversized". Yes in my opinion it is, so is the Chinese, Russian, Ethiopian (do they have a navy?) Australian, in the name of peace we don't need navy's, or armies or air forces. Militarism is a sad state of affairs! I am a pacifist, don't agree with war, don't agree with militarism. As a devout Trumpster you probably see thing differently.

Late news, Ethiopia, a land locked country, has a navy established in 1955, so does Bolivia, they have a "fresh water" navy! Paraguay another landlocked country also has a navy, with a dozen ships and several thousand sailor! The worlds gone made!

"I (mhaze) favour Trump", that's obvious, you pray at the alter of The Dangerous Doctor Donald! I think Biden is loopy as Trump, do I also have Biden Derangement Syndrome?

"I (mhaze) favour Trump over all other candidates" Who are the "other candidates" bacteria? If they are then it would be a close race. Agree?
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 4 April 2024 1:59:00 PM
"Who are the "other candidates" .....? "

At this stage, Biden and RFK Jr.

" we don't need navy's, or armies or air forces."
Yeah well we'll have to agree to disagree on that, cos I live in the real world.
Posted by mhaze, Thursday, 4 April 2024 3:13:10 PM
There is unfortunately no doubt we do need armed forces.
Perhaps if China changes it would be better, but I am afraid the
Islamists will never change, so we should lock them up in the Middle
East and throw away the key !
Posted by Bezza, Monday, 8 April 2024 1:46:18 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. Page 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy