The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why Are The British Sticking Their Noses In?

Why Are The British Sticking Their Noses In?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
ttbn

This is what you said, first post after my opening; "How about wanting to aid an ally, Australia" You see the Poms in the Pacific as aiding Australia, I see it as a Pommy money grab. You can't refute what I say so you look for typos etc to have a shot. You are pathetic, the king of typos and stupid comment.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 31 March 2024 5:07:22 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul,

You are a raving lunatic. This was my first post after yours:

"How about wanting to aid an ally, Australia, settled by the British, and a member of the British Commonwealth, sharing the same Monarch?

Our culture, values, language and laws all come from Britain. 600,000 people came here this financial year to be part of it.

Who would you prefer to lend us a hand knowing that we don't have a hope in Hell of defending ourselves? You hate America, you hate the UK. Who do you fancy? China.
-ADVERTISEMENT-
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 30 March 2024 7:31:43 PM"

You have serious problems. Hope Hopefully other posters will notice your new low of falsely attributing stupid comments to other other people. You need to be avoided like the plague.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 31 March 2024 6:27:00 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn,

You might see the Poms in the Pacific as aiding Australia, I see it as part of a Pommy money grab.

BTW; you wrote: "Hope Hopefully", a fine example of semi-literate twaddle.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 31 March 2024 6:37:17 PM
Where's the apology for accusing me of something, I didn't say, you liar?

You copied my first sentence, then added your own rubbish, and put quotation marks around the lot, and lied that I had posted the garbage. Anyone can see that, you out of control lunatic.

You are a disgusting heap of garbage.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 31 March 2024 6:48:35 PM
So nothing special happening with Pitcairn at the moment. Seems Paul just closed his eyes, stuck a needle in a map and said, let's whine about this place.

Paul seems aggrieved that the islands are still part of Britain although the islanders themselves seem perfectly content with the arrangement given that they are largely self-governing.

The whining of the perpetually aggrieved....poor Paul.
Posted by mhaze, Monday, 1 April 2024 7:04:37 AM
mhaze,

I think my reference to the Pitcairn Islands might be seen as somewhat tongue-in-cheek, I know you are a little slow on the uptake, so it may have alluded you. My question, if you wish to answer is; "Why Are The British Sticking Their Noses In (the South Pacific)? After all they are 16,000 km away.

A supplementary question could be; If its appropriate for the Poms to sail warships through the Taiwan Strait, do you think it would be equally appropriate for the Chinese to sail warships through the English Channel? Do you think the English might object? Then the Chinese might call them "Whinging Poms" and cut off their supply of fortune cookies!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 1 April 2024 3:55:49 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy